Reviews for Mafia Runner
Guest chapter 32 . 12/16/2018
Splash7 chapter 32 . 12/3/2018
Hi :) I just wanted to say that Mafia Runner is one of the best stories I ever read. I hope you can continue writing ;)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
What a wonderful and marvellous story. So intricate and expertly woven. The characters are well written and developed. I can’t help picturing Logan Lerman (with blonde hair) as Afton. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. Perhaps one day it could be adapted to a tv miniseries. God bless and keep on writing and sharing your sparkles with the world - it does make it a better place.
Fictionbroody chapter 32 . 11/17/2018
This is AWEESOMEE
Dravin chapter 8 . 10/31/2018
I absolutely love this book ️
xProsperityx chapter 32 . 10/13/2018
This is probably the best Mafia fic I ever read from the palm of my phone. I sincerely hope that you continue writing fics! Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2018
Beautiful.
emerated chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
I've read this story so many times. It's my favorite original story. So I've gotten to the point where I think I know Lucian's character very well. I know it's fiction! lol So lately I've been watching Mayans MC and for some reason one of the characters reminds me of Lucian. The mobster Lucian and maybe even the lover too. Just wanted to share that with you
KayRoye12 chapter 32 . 8/26/2018
Great chapter. I am sad that it is the end of the book and I rank it as one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/21/2018
I- I don't even have the right words to describe how beautiful, funny, complex and well written this story is. Beautifully Shattered, you have a special kind of talent.
Tara chapter 32 . 8/18/2018
Hello! I found this story on Wattpad but it wasn't complete so I finished reading it here since the link was in the description. Truth be told, this story captivated me and since I started reading it, I wasn't able to stop. When I start started reading this story, the Wattpad app crashed on me and I didn't put it in my library yet or vote on it, or remember what the name of your story was called, so I was devistated when I thought I lost it.

Like, I'm always, always looking for some great written story with a interesting plot to hold my interest and captivate me for hours as your story did. No joke, I was upset when I thought I lost it for good but luckily, Google is your friend and I looked up mafia and the main characters name and I found it. :)

I loved your story and I couldn't stop reading it for anything, I hope you write more story's because I would love to read them, you have so much talent. 3
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2018
Amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 8/8/2018
This was one of the best novels I have ever read. I'm honestly just really greatful i found it.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2018
I don’t think I can ever read another book again and enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed this one. Seriously just... wow. Thank you.
JackS123 chapter 32 . 8/5/2018
Just great. Absolutely great - this was something that I had the pleasure of reading and treasuring.
1,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »