Reviews for Mafia Runner
Canj chapter 32 . 8/1/2018
I am ... beautifully shattered. Your story has shattered my brain and completed my life. Honestly, this is beautiful and it just shows how awesome an author you are :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2018
omg those dumbasses went in the business district knowing Romano was there for business
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2018
Wonderful story plot, greatly intriguing and amazing writing and characters and there stories
Beautywithfangs chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that someone on Wattpad has posted your story there. They credited you but I feel that it’s unfair and still plagiarism for them to response it without your permission. Here is the link: my. /wJiohZxPXO Wattpad won’t let users report it for plagiarism, only the original author can. Just wanted to let you know! If you need further details or want to contact me, let me know. I suggest contacting Wattpad support.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24/2018
I couldn’t put it down, I read it all in one day, and it was amazing. I’m so happy that the characters experienced more than just the the cliche relationship. There was a lot of thought put into the plot, the characters, the relationship dynamics between characters and also how the characters interacted with one another. The story is amazing and very well written; everything flows easy and I dis t feel lost at any point in time while reading the story.
E.L.H chapter 32 . 7/18/2018
One of the best books I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2018
Sequel please!
memeforlife chapter 32 . 7/17/2018
Great story! Very well written. Hope to see/read many more great works.
memeforlife chapter 16 . 7/16/2018
Repost:
I posted my chapter review on the wrong chapter (chap.1). The following is the review I meant to post here.

I would just like to say that your story thus far is quite addicting. I have yet to take a break from reading your story. I love Afton's character, he is beyond hilarious. I love the chemistry between Afton and Lucian. I, for one, am glad that you've decided to continue to write and post your stories. I also added your other profile to keep up with any of your works outside of this profile. Now, back to the story.
memeforlife chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Trillpuv chapter 32 . 7/3/2018
Hahhhhh I really have the hankering to read Mafia Runner for a third time now. I missed this story. If you decide to write a sequel, well, I can only say that MY BODY IS READY. In the meantime, I will take you up on your offer and go read Immunity ehehehe. On another note, I had not realized this whole fucking time that you were Epic Solemnity/Dark_Cyan_Star? My dude, I read so many of your Harry Potter fics years ago you have no idea. Like the twin one and Dreams and Darkness Collide, to name the two that made a really deep impression. Nice to know that your writing is still as epic as ever lolol
Cookie chapter 33 . 7/2/2018
Okay, I admit, I was confused and excited when I got the notification for this chapter because I swear I thought Mafia Runner was done, but THEN, I REALIZE THERE'S A NEW STORY! IT'S FANTASY! AND OMGTHEREMIGHTBEASEQUEL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
resalith chapter 33 . 7/2/2018
Yay! It's great to know you're active! Mafia Runner is one of my all time faves. I'll definitely check out Immunity!
Luneternelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I've read your story a few months ago (or maybe was it a year... I really remember) and since it had kept me awake for some nights (maybe three), when I finished it, I hadn't really the energy to leave a review. But it's time to do it.

English isn't my mothertongue, by the way. So I apologize if I leave any mistake.

Soooooo... I admit it took me maybe two or three times before I could read the whole first chapter. A matter of getting into the story, I think. Whatever, when I finally managed to read the chapter one, I could stop. Like really.

You story mesmerized me and I liked it a lot, it surprised me a few times... Nah, let's be honest: several times I was like "Whaaaaaaat?" and "Oh my gooooooood!" and "Shitshitshitshit!". Yeah, I'm scary when I read.

But where was I? Ah yeah. I really liked your story and the biggest (and main) default I could mention is the lack of realism (but it doesn't make the story illogical so it's not really a big bother) and the big, BIG motherfucking plotwist at the end (which I will not talk about here because I like to read comments sometimes before reading a new story and I know some people do the same, and I hate being spoiled). But fiction is made to be fiction, and maybe in another dimension it's a true story, we never know...

Anyway, I'll stop there and thank you again for writing this story with its qualities and its defaults :)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2018
I'm new to this site and never even really considered it before, on a whim (and due to losing passion for Fanfiction as of late) I decided to try this site out. This is the first piece of art (and boy do I emphasis the art part as best as I can) I tried. And honestly I'm so disappointed and frustrated in myself because I know no matter how hard I try I will never find anything on this site as magnificent as this story. I love how the characters are so raw and real. I love Tony and Afton, they're adorable and what I love in friendships. While I'm reading this I keep thinking that there's no way you can cause me even more second hand stress than before but I'm proved wrong every time. The ending of this chapter was proof enough of that, I'm on the metaphorical edge of my seat. I'm so desperate for answers and resolutions right now, I just want Aftons safety and happiness! I've felt more emotions reading this story than I have with any other, I love a good mafia story and this is by far the best I've ever read. This chapter also made me like Aftons mother a lot more too. God I hope I don't end up crying the next chapter.
1,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »