Reviews for Somewhere Between Insanity and Constipation
Casino Kat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
lmao! This is ingeniously hilarious! As do most of your other reviewers, I love the last two lines. Completely relatable. I always seem to be in a writer's block, too. ;)
TheRandomnessOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ha ha!

Brilliant! (In a British accent with a cherry on top)

Loved it! This concept is something that only slightly insane writers can begin to understand. ;) All the way sister!
Disease Pleasure chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
HAHA!
PersonofthePen chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
In a fanfic like this, you think 'ooh, catchy title, I bet it's the shits'. Nope, you got me laughing again and you kept me laughing to the very end and now, the constipation is over, because if you can rhyme in a review, then writing must be for you:)
Duckies chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hahaha, that's so true! Loved the rhymes you threw in and how everything made so much sense. I can actually imagine myself doing most of the things you mentioned - I always have writer's block. Half my ideas sound like that too xD

Brilliant title choice, that's what made me look at this poem in the first place :D

The last two lines made me LOL in real life (earning some strange glances) I just really love how this is so incredibly relatable, and yet while you're telling the story of the poem you manage to keep the rhythm flowing.

Some stanzas and single lines would be nice though (edit, then shift and enter whatever you want to be a single line)

Awesome work :D

(I'm from the 'World Domination' forum - come join, the link is on my profile. Play games, talk about stories or just chat!)
BellsAndRoses chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
The poem was so chaotic that it made sense. The last two lines had me in stitches. Great job.
Emy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
XD. I always have a writer's block. The ending for me is true 'cause I can do something like that.I write something, and then I don't understand what I mean by it. XD
KCanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
xD I love the thing about mermaids.

And yes, this list/poem is entirely true. All of it.

But one line bothers me... "And you're sure u deciphered your handwriting..." u should be you. But it's okay; I can blame lack of sleep and studying this time.

Otherwise, love it!
Koujinkamu chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like the feel of "random burst of inspiration" as it has no rhythm at all, coupled with the seemlingly random bits of information that shoots in between every other line. And the two last lines were planted perfectly - they do make a lot of sense, actually, both in the context and by themselves.
ABbiGaiL chapter 1 . 6/20/2009