Reviews for Smile, love
NaughtyKagome chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Aww, that ending was cute. Nate and Sophie are adorable! By the way, I saw Stick It too, and loved it. I was so surprised when I saw Kellan in it xD I wasn't expecting that. Anyway, keep writing!
Hettiezstar chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
This is really awesome!

I love teacher/student fics, they're just so good!

And this is really well written (:

PLEASE update really, really soon! Or...I'll die...or something XD

I can't tell you enough how happy I was when I saw this Teacher/student fics just seriously- NOM

Please update soon

MOARNAOPLZ!

(see, lots of begging)
SUPERTRAMP chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
really like it

hoping for the middle to

start already!
NaughtyKagome chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Hm, maybe this is just me, but it seems like Nate puts his hands in his pockets when he most wants to touch her (like her cheek, or hug her, etc..). This was a nice chapter. I wanted to smack that woman when she slapped Sophie ;.; That was uncalled for! Anyway, continue. Loving this story more and more
Sinbihaeyo chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I love love this story, keep writing!
kawenchan chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Yay, progress! :D

Aw I'm sorry, Mr. Tylers.

Thanks for updating so fast!

-Karen
NaughtyKagome chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
So cute so cute so cute! I know I've said that a million times already, but it's really so cute! You shell out these updates quickly, yo. I love you for it!
NaughtyKagome chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I like how you name every chapter with 'love.' I also like how you subtly show Mr. Tylers feelings for Sophie. It's kind of annoying me how more people aren't reading this ._. It's great, it deserves more reviews. Don't despair, though, this is amazing even if it isn't reviewed! Keep updating _
kawenchan chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
What happened to Sophie? Did she get raped? I hope not. :/
kawenchan chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Gah I love it! :D

Mr. Tylers is so cute! And Dillan and Sophie are awesome! :) Please update soon.

-Karen
NaughtyKagome chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Mr. Tylers is a cutie
NaughtyKagome chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm interested as how you will develop their relationship ] And I love the token gay guy. You have to xD Anyway, continue! .
I WAS HERE chapter 1 . 6/20/2009