Reviews for Picture Perfect
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Funny story, I love it :D
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, so cute! I totally loved it :) It was a great idea posting the photocopy in her locker!
Regards,
Diane.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Haha great! What is TaD anyway?
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I was honestly ready to just stop reading it when Bryan read the note but then, you made it all better! Quite thankful for that. I really liked the plot and I was about to write a fiction from a guy's point of view and this helped. Thanks.(:

xoxo,
JustWish
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OMG Adorable! Update soon!
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY I BURST OUT LAUGHING! "Prince Charming called. He wants his boxers back." Genius!
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Thst was pretty cute. What's TaD? Warcraft? Is that world of warcraft? I play that myself :s haha.
DrunkOnImagination chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww your stories are amazing!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Three days, two hours, forty-seven minutes, nine seconds dis was like sweet he was counting can anything be more sweet dan dat ..gosh he is freaking in LOVE wid him :) great stry love it :)
almacubana chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story!
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I was absolutely sure that it was a guy writing this story until I saw the A/N at the end. So kudos on doing an excellent guy's pov!

The idea was great, and the dialogues were hilarious. Very easy to read, and ludicrously innovative plot!

Loved the way it ended. The usage of slapstick wit was very nicely done!
Rin chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story is awesome, hilarious, and cute! I love Bryan. xD His point of view reminds me of one of my guy friends.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love the Guy's POV! lol, poo bryan going through all that worry and everything. But this was so cute! i love how dorky/romantic they are. I hope you start writing again soon! (i noted that you haven't posted anything since '09, even though you updated your profile...fyi, i'm not a stalker, just curious)
2nd chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hai! I regret to inform you that your story, 'Little Miss Perfect' has been plagiarised. In FanFiction.

Here:

s/7487292/1/Little_Miss_Perfect#

is the link. I couldn't review on the actual story, because I already have, so forgive for the spam? If the link doesn't I'd be happy to email it to you,or tell you the details.

blizzards of snow
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hee hee hee. I can't stop giggling this was so funny :) Any chance there could be a sequel to this? maybe Tinkerbelle underwear next time? :P
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »