Reviews for Picture Perfect
Blaze chapter 1 . 7/10
THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! LOVE IT
Red chapter 1 . 3/27
This was written very well! It actually made me smile really stupidly haha please write mooooore xx
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, this review was written by a judge: This one-shot belongs in the history books as the first story in a male's POV that I've read on FictionPress. I know that there are more out there, but I tend to shy away from the unfamiliar; however, this one made me want to read more of them.
It's about Bryan, who, on a dare, is in a public library photocopying his rear end (butt-copying, he dubs it). His friend, James, is the one who dared him to do so and put the picture up at school for all to see come Monday morning. Of course, as fate would have it, Bryan's long-time crush (he calls her "The One") catches him in the act, thus ensuing humiliation, hilarity, and those scenes that make you go awww!

In the "Why You Like It" portion of the suggestion form (which, if you were wondering, the judges totally take into account), the suggestor said the voice sounds female-ish at times, which I guess I can understand, but I never personally got that idea while reading it. Although, I'm not a guy so I could be totally wrong about that. Masculine or not, the voice was funny, witty, realistic, and sweet. The plot was original but not unbelievable; the characters were likable and quirky; the dialogue was easy to imagine. I loved the ending because it was vague and completely open-ended, which is very hard to pull off in a satisfying way. Picture Perfect definitely sets itself apart from other one-shots and even full-length stories on FictionPress with its originality, silliness, and unique charm.
myst77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Made me smile. I like your sense of humour.
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Funny story, I love it :D
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, so cute! I totally loved it :) It was a great idea posting the photocopy in her locker!
Regards,
Diane.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Haha great! What is TaD anyway?
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I was honestly ready to just stop reading it when Bryan read the note but then, you made it all better! Quite thankful for that. I really liked the plot and I was about to write a fiction from a guy's point of view and this helped. Thanks.(:

xoxo,
JustWish
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OMG Adorable! Update soon!
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY I BURST OUT LAUGHING! "Prince Charming called. He wants his boxers back." Genius!
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Thst was pretty cute. What's TaD? Warcraft? Is that world of warcraft? I play that myself :s haha.
flep chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww your stories are amazing!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Three days, two hours, forty-seven minutes, nine seconds dis was like sweet he was counting can anything be more sweet dan dat ..gosh he is freaking in LOVE wid him :) great stry love it :)
almacubana chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story!
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I was absolutely sure that it was a guy writing this story until I saw the A/N at the end. So kudos on doing an excellent guy's pov!

The idea was great, and the dialogues were hilarious. Very easy to read, and ludicrously innovative plot!

Loved the way it ended. The usage of slapstick wit was very nicely done!
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »