Reviews for Picture Perfect
Janelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lolz this story is funny,.I like how it's so unusual, not like any other stories

I've read. Disney characters, I love how you used them as the bridge

to get them together. Very nice. I want to say cute but I don't know if you

would like that lol but good oneshot.
ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
aw that's adorable. i love the line "p.s. prince Charming wants his boxers back." the only thing is you spelled the main characters name 2 different ways. Brian and Bryan. which is it? This is an adorable story the beginning was unique good job. :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awesome! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I absolutely love it! (: From the very beginning Bryan had me cheering for him! And I'm kind of surprised you didn't give HER a name, but now that I'm thinking about it, I kind of like her nameless. I feel like it suits her, if that makes any sense, haha. Great job with the boy pov!
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my god! That was hilarious and I sound like a fecking ten year old, but oh well who cares. But you never did tell us the name of the girl. I love her response. As for the bet, I can't say that I'm surprised. Questioning a man's masculinity is a key point in manipulating him. The soda and video games probably didn't help either. I have but one question: where did they get the boxers! I must know these things! Don't ask why. I'm not sure I even know why I need to know.
R. Tist chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
...And I still haven't stopped laughing. XD
jacksvnw chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL I could not stop laughing through out the story! This was simply epic! All your stories are! Keep on writing!
urtenshii chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
hey ! you deserved winning ! it was terrific ")
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
:3 i love it. u r such a CUTIE WRITER!
indijana chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love this! :D I don't think I've ever laughed so hard when reading a story, as I do when I'm reading yours ;)
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ahh, so awesome! I'm not much for fics from a guy's POV, but this had me in stitches. A brilliant idea, flawlessly executed. :D
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is adorable! I love how you put how the brain and heart was working at the end.

Loved the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
builtonbones chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Your writing style makes me fall in love(: I have to saw that this is really interesting and a very cute idea
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was really funny, great writing! :)
Country Princess chapter 1 . 4/30/2010