Reviews for Invisible
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
Aww Danny! Gotta love him :)
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
God I'm so effing proud of her. I know (well, no i don't) that it must have taken some serious courage, and I'm glad she finally gathered enough of it to just leave. :)

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I loved the conversation in the beginning. it gave us a great insight on both their characters. It's hard to find any one person at fault, in a relationship like this. Knowing that, it doesn't make read this any less sad Great chapter.

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, what a powerful piece of work. I've read stories about physical abuse before, and each time, it hurts more to read than the last. Lovely start :)

Priscilla Shay chapter 24 . 4/23/2010
aww :( Sorry I was so late (school and all that)

But...that was sad..I guess, it's good they got 5 more years out of it? Even though we don't know if it was a good 5 yrs.

And he cheated? :( Boo, maybe he's more like his parents than he thought.

Good job, keep writing! (Have you read Lauries "Watch Over My Life"? I think you might like it)

PS
Lady Dragona chapter 24 . 4/7/2010
I love that Lola stuck to her guns. I am sorry that they couldn't work it out, but sometimes it is just best. I know two people who have been greatly affected by abuse, one physical one emotional. The scars are the same.

Thank you for sharing.
Priscilla Shay chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
ah the next one's an epilogue? come back it's almost april :(
Lady Dragona chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
I love that they are working together and that they kept the baby. I think that Mary is very lucky. I also like how the family rallied around each other when their mother died. I hope that they do well with their half- sister.
Lady Dragona chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
Amazing. I love that Nathan finally stood up and talked to his mom. I hope that they were able to come to some sort of peace before she passed.
the.kid chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
wow man...at first I thought Nathan was just a stupid a**hole...but dude I felt so sorry for him when he decided to fight for Mary...I can totally understand how Lola fell inlove with him in the first place but for some reason I'd think it 'd be a cooler ending if they didn't get back together, like they obviously care for each other and love each other but I dunno, would make the whole thing far more interesting...just my thoughts, nevermind...but keep continuing this it's awesome!

the kid
ummmm chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
im sorry but no.
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I loved this chapter. Does this mean that Lola and Nathan might get back together in some way. I love that Nathan is going to see his mother. I hope he makes it in time.
lexisloo chapter 21 . 11/9/2009
oh trust me i am still reading, dont worry bout it. i love your story. i just havent written any reviews cuz i cant remember my old username and im too lazy to make one! love the story thou!
LeaveThePieces chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
I'm here and I'm reading... but she better follow through on her promise or I may just have to kill her mentally... Haha Love the story
Everything's Magic chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
UPDATE! Me and my best friend are like...dying to just to know what happens. Please, I beg. Just know that she and I are reading and write! Your work is genius, hun. Trust me.
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »