Reviews for TRACKS
sunny-california chapter 21 . 1/6/2012
Aww poor adam
Rooftops chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
I am willing to bet this is the only review you've had that stated that it disliked Adam and liked Nina. Adam pisses me off beyond belief. When people go through bad things in life and are saved by someone they should have the guts to face up to it. Adam is cruel, selfish, arrogant and rude, with none of the traits I think most people want in a partner. At least Nina is honest and forthright about what she wants. Yes she's a bitch, but she's a bitch who has done good things (saving Celia) and I think as a character she's pretty good. Whereas Adam is a user in every way- a thief, an emotional vampire, a calculated hurter and worst of all still sunk in a drug mentality. Yes it's a personality common to a *lot* of users, but being bipolar doesn't excuse being an arsehole.

On a lighter note, I really like the story and look forward to reading more
Hollyivy chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
so. who's on top?
crack the sky chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
omg. poor robert. i love him. :D
TheLadyPendragon chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
Sorry, I got lazy, so I didn't review before. :P

But I really do love this story. :3 I'm glad I'm caught up on the story. I feel bad for poor Robert. The doctors should have explained the situation better to Adam, so he wouldn't get the wrong idea about him. I can't believe Adam did that to his arm, but I get him reasoning. Though I'm assuming there'll be some kind of mark still there on his arm? But it wouldn't be track marks, so I guess no one'd know he used to be a druggie. I wanna hug him. D: I feel bad for Celia, too. I hope she and Kellan can stick around with Robert and help Adam through his problems. :3

I love Fae. Maybe I'm biased, too, since Karasu is pretty awesome, but I really like Fae. She's a good friend and I like strong women - it appeals to my inner feminist. :D
TheLadyPendragon chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
He's just taking his anger at Robert out on poor Kellan. D: *Glomps Kellan* Well, if Adam doesn't want him, I'll just keep him to myself. XD I think they take the downtown/uptown thing too seriously. They should at least be friends, despite status quo.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
;_; Oh, poor Adam! I feel so bad for him. I mean, sure, he shouldn't be mean to Kellan, but Robert should treat him like he's already redoing drugs or something.

It just breaks my heart when he says: "It's m'fault, y'know. I was mean to 'im. 'f I hadn't been so mean, they wouldn'a 'band'n'd me."

He just sounds so vulnerable. LOL, I'm a softie. _
TheLadyPendragon chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Adam, don't do anything stupid! LOL, he should know that Kellan thinks he's a bowl of hot and nummy. XD But I think they're all over-thinking and a little insecure. That's a problem. XD I feel bad for Celia! Adam shouldn't completely ignore her - s'not nice. D:
TheLadyPendragon chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
I like Celia. I mean, I feel bad for her because of her past, but I'm glad she cleaned up. :)

Again, I love how you do the POV changes. They flow so well! I think Adam's strong enough not to relapse. Robert should believe in him.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
I love Kellan's parents. :D That was awesome. XD

But I'm worried - I don't want to see Robert, Kellen, or Adam hurt. I don't suppose they can have a threesome? Threesomes are kind of hot, you know?

LOL, great chapter.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
I think I like Nina. She's amusing. XD

I thought the lemon was great (better than I could do, anyway, since lemons make me nervous). :D

You know, on the topic of lemons, one of the submissions in the antagonist category had a smut scene. LOL, right before the two characters did anything they were talking about bowel movements. I had a wtf moment. XD Mood-killer. xp

Great chapter. :)
TheLadyPendragon chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
LOL, I was *waiting* for that moment. Seriously. And you did not disappoint! XD What will happen now? *Reads further*
TheLadyPendragon chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Nina's last line killed me. XD I was wondering what you meant with the title of the chapter - it was just more literal than I thought. XDD

I like the contrast in Kellan's parents (did I mention that I love the name Kellan?) - you know, how his mom is absent-minded and his dad is intuitive. Usually, if you've noticed, it's almost always the mom who is intuitive to the needs of the gay child. I hope she won't take it too badly. If his dad didn't (assuming he's known for a while) she really shouldn't, although she'll most likely be very disappointed, what with how she wants to be better than the Akers.

Great chappy!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I think you're doing great with the POV changes. There was this one story I liked that switched POVs so ofyen that I had whipflash, LOL. That was probably the only thing I didn't like (in that fic, not yours - this is perfect so far).

I like how descriptive and realistic you are with the descriptions. I don't much read fics dealing with drugs, but those few I do aren't realistic and don't hold my interest. All I can say is, I love this, and I hope no one ever dies - hint, hint.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Luci, I think I love you. :3 Though I shouldn't. I'm supposed to be reading more submissions, but I came to take a peek at your Genetics X side-story and fell for this. And it's only the first chapter... *Shakes fist* Thank you for distracting me...and writing this...thus distracting me by writing this. I think you did a great job fleshing out the characters. :D

Here I go, off to read more!
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »