Reviews for The Riddle, A Short Story
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please, please, please make this a full story. I'm dying from curiosity, wanting to find out what exactly happened. How did she even get there in the first place and who is this princess they mentioned? Argh, I really want to know what happens and you left it hanging TTTT

Also, is it just me, or is there something specific Cavin is implying through the riddle?

Alas, my questions remain unanswered until you make up your mind to turn this into a full fledged story. And hey, one can hope :)
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aww but no! Full story please, I want to know why on earth a human is even there, wherever 'there' in fact is.

Pwetty Pwease?
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is really cool, and though I wish I could be more articulate than that, I can't really seem to, so I'll stick with it being cool. I'm a little lost-perhaps there's something of yours I ought to have read?...No matter. I like it.
Seremela chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hm, this reminds a lot of Labyrinth, but with much more sexual tension. Cavin seems like a mix between Jareth and Ersades. Looks interesting, I look forward to reading more.
dramalover21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So, I love the bantering between the two characters. Even though he sounds like a pompous, arrogant ss, I also love the sorceror. He seems a bit different from Ersades. Like, I can tell that, though they seem a lot alike, they're still different. I think I like this guy more. He seems not as dark as E. I also love the riddle at the end. *gets down on hands and knees* So even though I know you're still working on ABCP, I'm going to beg you to make this into an actual story rather than a one-shot. However, I have a feeling it's going to remain a one-shot for a while still, so I'm also going to ask if you don't mind me nominating it for Best One-Shot in the next season of FPSSA?

-dramalover21
Pione chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh wow, this is really interesting! I hope you turn it into a full-length story! I think it's got potential. :)
Moonshines Guide chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
:O

That's it? What happens next? I want to know… Please go on! Please, please! This is so good… and it's left hanging…

Keep writing~!
Erica N chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Okay, let see now. I read the black cat path...its amazing written, i got to said. you would be #2 in my authors list. Sorry, #1 is already Myrika because her story is breath taking. And I promise you that there is no # 3 since I don't review unless I like the story enough. Myrika has gone to plagisim heaven so i can't read her story anymore. its sad..ok back to your story

1-its just too much Cassie thought, i would like to invade in E(can't remember his whole name, its too weird to know sorry) mind some time. he may seen cruel but if the curse is love then he must love her. Even though his love is "dominated." Plus, where are his parents?

2- I would also like to know more about this story you cook up. Its seem well, but I'm still confuse on what happen since all it meant that this story teaser was a dream or daydream. It should be continue because I myself would love to read story about fighting each other off like real..not those cheesy one.

3- I advice you to join Plagisim Heaven to read more of Myrika story. i bet she can help you more then any of us reviewer. I bet that you can come up with something more by reading her story. Good luck on joining though. Its so hard to get accept it that I gave up. i did join The writer way, which I did read your black cat there too. Its "interesting"

4- I also think that you should tried to explain to us about the fire in black cat..

5- Teaser is a good one-shot for now..but its need more detail and in depth..like what is this guy, princess, girl name..how did thing happen..Maybe you should make him a prince..with an icy heart.I don't know.

6- How long have you been an author? I ask because um..well you only have 2 stories. its kind of weird on my part because awesome author mostly have like 5 or more. I was just wondering that is all..

7- If you ever want to do a story..consider pop-star and how they met on this island and there is this magic da happen. um..they hate each other on site because they hv to jump of the airplane..idk y..you can come up with that. (fill in the blank spot)..met in a cave b/c it was raining and then saw a butterfly that will bring their fate..she then went back 2 USA. then her parents die in a car accident. Pop-star then back to his world still thinking about this mystery girl who he hate but wonder. (Teaser story make me come up with this..idk y) lol .ok um that is a long review..lol well bye.
wookborm chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like this~! I like this A LOT! :P

I hope you choose to post this up! I'll be waiting! Anxiously!
STUVme chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
:-D :-D hm...another awesum storyline ! cant wait for more ! plzz do update more often !
laughing moon chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
oh yes yes yes! i say make this a big big project! im exited already, and you've only got one chapter!
AlijaS117 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I can't wait to see what happens
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It looks like it'll be another big hit!

_
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL.

Sorry I had to laugh, her reaction is so funny!

Good luck with this. _ I hope it turns out well L'Archange!

ImmortalIncarnate
RYTwinDemon chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This sounds like a promising story. It's gotten me quite intrigued, despite the fact that he's just torn her heart through her chest and dropped it into a pool of molten lava. :-D I'm really excited for this story of yours.