Reviews for How To Write An Argument
TheDeadKing011 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Thank you so much! You helped me a lot, I was really dying to understand this complex process of overthinking people call an argument.. Hope the Angel comes down to Earth to grant one of His forbidden wishes as a reward for this. Thank you! (シ. .)シ
Ninja Zero chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Thanks. It helped me a lot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is super helpful, thanks for writing. This comment is totally pointless, (sorry) but I just wanted to say I really appreciate that someone bothered to make this article. So yeah~
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I must say, I am not one type of arguer. It depends on who I am arguing with and the topic I am arguing about. Usually I am a yeller with my sibling because whoever stole my shirt better hear that I am angry about it. lol XD And I am the silent type with adults because I'll never win.

Thanks for breaking an argument down. Now I can actually take examples of 'real-life' arguments and overanalyze it to create the ultimate argument EVER!
Quagomay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice essay! I really enjoyed it!
Ebony chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Thanks alot I needed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very helpful and lots of great information. Thanks for sharing!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Brilliant, really helpful!
Miss-You-Too chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Gosh i sure hope i dont do any of this...but anywhay i enjoyed this and all your guides i look forward to all the others :-)
Celestial Songbird chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WOW, this was really good and useful. I'll be sure to consult it. Have you ever studied theatre? I only ask because your knowledge of motivation is alot like what I learn in my theatre classes. I love the classifications you listed. Thank you for this.~C.S.
Official Ashlyn Cullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
You should right a small book of "How To's".

Do you think you can help me with my story? It's ok if not, of course. You just sound like a really awesome helper.
coloring chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is brilliant and just what I needed because I'm really horrible at writing arguments. Thank you so much :)