Reviews for You Belong With Me
Jessiquie chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Hey,

thiss tories pretty good, but you need to be a bit more consistent with some of your details. For example in an earlier chapter you make out that Royce is 23 and enjoying all ther perks of being Holylwood's 'it' man and Julianne was 19, then in the basketbal flash back he's 16 and she's 15 (which could work with the age gap that you're established elsewhere since you do clarrify she's jsut 15 and he's been 16 for a long time) but then in this chapter you turn around and again say his not quite 21. Its just a little confusing to follow.

Nice twist at the end of thsi chapter though. Veronica is such a bitch! I can't wait to see her pulled down a few notched. hope youre comuter situation is worke dout soon so you cna update more!
helzyeah chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
sorry bout your coputer! i know how much that sucks! but i recon in the end she and logan should gettogether. royce just doesnt deserve jules.

update soon!
Vaudeville chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
First off, I said I was gonna review all the chapters but it's 5:30 AM and I'm in desperate need of sleep. So, I PROMISE that I will be reviewing the rest tomorrow after class. Next, you did a perfect casting job with your characters. When I started this story, as soon as I read Julianne's named, I pictured her as Julianne Hough. Maybe it's because that's not a very common name, I don't know, it's just perfect. Also, Kellan Lutz is a babe. I've always thought so. Moving on to the actual story, I love Logan. Love, love, love. He's an absolute sweetheart to Julianne. And intimidating when need be. I'm happy to see that Julianne's got a bit of bitch in her. Who! Okay, I need to go to bed now. Goodnight.
Priscilla Shay chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Miss Missy...I started reading this when you first posted...come...feed my need to read O.O

_

PS
misatok123 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
i have the same problem with my computer.. and T_T she died!.. this stupid virus take away my internet!.. right now i'm using my lil sister computer xD...! my first rev.. i think?.. i love this history really..
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
i love the story! can't wait for all the lies to blow up in veronica's face! Royce needs to learn his lesson too as he believes everything his girlfriend tells his over his best friend he has known for how long? Julianne deserves better than that! i hope Julianne gets all her dreams in the business become a reality!
kesah.rose chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
really royce.. are you stupid.. you are mad of she is dating logan.. ughh..
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Heyya!:D

Oh damn...what a chapter :(( : :)) Yeah...I'm totally feeling mixed emotions...lol

:)) because I don't really know why but I'm loving Logan and Julianne together

:(( Royce cutting ties with his bestest best friend ever...? No!

: Veronica's a hardcore bitch.

Forgive my candor lol :))
drunkoffwooder chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Update soon! and i vote for her and logan :)
jessnutsss chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
You got Dash spot on ! Haha. I also love the parting of red sea thin when Ve and Ade went to the ladies room! Classic.

Good chapter as always! You inspired me to write some more!
Crystal Red Roses chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
NO this cannot be happening. update soon, i am twitching with anticipation
heidipandabear chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Too lazy to log in.

Oh well.

But I hate veronica.

I have a feeling she's up to something.

Actually I know it.

Gawsh Royce.

Gah. Stupido.

Haha. I like the chapter though.

And it's royces fault she's been hanging with Logan.

Loserface.

Update soon :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
You know that happiness I mentioned on twitter? It evaporated. Veronica is a pure bitch! I do like the pairing of Julianne and Logan but still... lol. Eugh as if Royce can whine! I'm in a twisted mood and I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon. Please!
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Girl! I'm guessing Jules and Logan will be a couple? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Lmao. I didn't like the fact that Royce sided with Veronica...tsk tsk tsk.:D And he isn't giving his 'supposed' best friend the attention I want him to give her HAHAHA :) So yeah...I'll be rooting for Logan and Jules :
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I HATE YOU! Kill off that Veronica! hahaha :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »