Reviews for You Belong With Me
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hey girl! Very interesting start! I likey...but that last line...:(( pierced my heart :(
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
aw adorable story! this is ironic that im reaDing this since taylor swift had a huge concert here in chicago. and this story is influenced by her songs

update soon!
readingandwritingfreak chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
CHYA! YOu updated! Lolz... I haven't been updating my fictionpress too... :p My reviewers are probably mad! ACK! I totally get it though! So, Great chapter in chapter 4 and I canNAWT wait for chapter five. We need you to update! It's my life... well not really but still... Yeah... Wel hope you update soon!

P.s. You knwo I say 'I hope you update soon' to a lot of people I review... buut they never do. Weird. Realy, weird.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Oh noes. I need more. This story is like an addiction. Beautifully written and the way you never mention the other girl's name is GENIUS. I really can't wait for more, dammit. Update soon, please!
misatok123 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
omfg! this is so good!.. keep going! i loved it! )
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
It's amazing and I like her with Logan. It's so cute! And Veronica needs more thana talking to, she needs bloody shooting. I hate girls like her! I love this story and I can't wait for more! Update soon, please!
kesah.rose chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
can't wait to see what happens... kissing logan.. wow... hmm i sense a tringle...
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
oh... this is way good! :D

i love this!

:D
emmasofie chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
ooh! i feel so sorry for you about your computer... ): but the cahpter was really great, so it deff makes up for it (:

hope you update soon!

x

Emsy
jessnutsss chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
OKAY. This definitely made up for the whole two months that I've missed this story.

And, even though I had a vague idea of what would happen, the events still did surprise me. I ABHOR Veronica. She's such a manipulative lying bitch. ARGH. I just wanted to slap her! And Royce believed her! God.

And, I don't think I like the idea of Julianne and Logan. But oh well. It's just a one time make-out session,right? right? RIGHT?

Okay, I'm shutting up now. haha. Off to reading Apocalypse :)
schoeppc chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Wonderful story! You really did an amazing job.
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
wow, ur a fast updater. please keep it up! it's a good story!
goanywhere chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
o.O
BreeJalil chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
whew!

thought you hated me or something!

I'm glad you liked it!
BreeJalil chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
you're worrying me here... to much?

it's pretty... err, graphic