Reviews for You Belong With Me
BreeJalil chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Ok, I resent it, to the yahoo address that Fictionpress has, if you have another email adress you want me to try to just let me know what it is :)

just remember in PMs you have to put the spaces (I didn't know if you knew that) between the and so that FP doesn't recognize it as an email address
BreeJalil chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I sent it a while ago, maybe check your junk mail? its from a gmail account. I copied and pasted it straight from the site, it's a yahoo one, right?
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I love the detail and length you give your chapters. Amazing work. Your characters are already coming alive. It's pretty immense stuff and I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please!
jessnutsss chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Hey dearie! Oh my god, sorry I took so long to review. I lost internet access!(GASP) but thankfully, I have it here now.

Poor Julianne. I really feel for her. But Logan is soo.. charming.

Veronica must die. HAHA. I don't like her at all.

Amaxing chapter. I love the fact that it's really long. Hooray. I also loved this line "cherry on top of this disappointing sundae" I don't know why but I just really do! Okay, I'm emailing you a long one in a while. I have something to tell you :P

Jess
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Aww... Love this story!

It's cliched, but with a twist, which is what i love!

Please tell me it's Juli/Logan!
kesah.rose chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
that is completely sweet... cannot wait to see what happens next. i especially love the flashbacks between the two best friends. i adore logan. i lie him more than royce right about now...
readingandwritingfreak chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Oh My Gosh! she cried! How sad!
Phemonoe chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
love it so far :)

and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that she's gonna end up with Logan sooner or later, though :)
emmasofie chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
eek! i cant wait for the next chapter! (: it was really good, and i hope that Julianne will be able to win Royces heart sometime (: please update soon!

xoxo,

Emsy
xxchristiexx chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Aww...poor Julianne. She's had her heart broken. But I like the flashback. Update soon!

Btw, I've seen the character pictures. And good choice for each of them. I'd imagine Veronica to be some snotty girl.
goanywhere chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Aw.

Stupid skank.

But I'm liking Logan more than Royce at the moment.

But another wonderful chapter.

Update soon please :)
goanywhere chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Well, finally he figures it out.

Definitely took him long enough.

Well written chapter.

Love it so far.

Especially Logan.
goanywhere chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
He forgot. He FORGOT!

Some best friend he is.

I like his friend though.

At least he remembered.

Good start.

I'm liking.
readingandwritingfreak chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
LOLz poor Julianne! And stupid Royce!
Phemonoe chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I loved this part :) can't wait for more!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »