Reviews for You Belong With Me
Phemonoe chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
oh, I love that last part :)
JLeighC chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Very good! It's very engrossing and I can't wait until the next chapter! Update soon, and good job! )
emmasofie chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
i really like this story! i hope you update soon (: i wanna know what's gonna happen next!

please update soon!

xoxo

Emsy
jessnutsss chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
You updated! Woohoo. And can I just say I really love this chapter? I'm promoting this in my next chapter (which I want to update already, I got inspired by your chapter). So good job :D

Veronica really reminds me of Veronica Lodge. Julianne is Betty! LOL. But I hate Royce (and Dash too) for being such jerks. Shame on them.

I wonder what Julianne would do? I'm excited already. Update soon :D

P.S.

Thanks for the mention in this chap!
Vaudeville chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I was very excited to see that you had updated! Only two chapters and I'm in love with this story. At this very moment, though, I absolutely hate Royce. This chapter just made my heart ache even more for Julianne (I love that name, by the way). I sure hope he gets his act together. Can't wait to see the interaction between the two friends. I hope Royce gets an earful.
kesah.rose chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
wow... interesting. cannot wait to see whaT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE STORY. i cant believe royce is a jackass.. post more soon.
xxchristiexx chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This is getting really good. Ooh, I'd hate to be Royce in the next chapter when Julianne gets a hold of him. Btw, nice touch to add Dash and Adrianna. I read that story too. Update soon!

PS: Maybe you could read my story All I Want For Christmas when you're not busy. I could always do with more feedback.
readingandwritingfreak chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I actually like this! And por Julianne. ROYCE FORGOT THATY BA*D
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this is good... i definitely want the next chapter!
oxsarahxo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i like this :)

update
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
It's finally up! Wooho. And I LOVE it. Julianne is totally relateable, and I totally get her hesitations and fears. Some things I've noticed (no major mistakes, though):

"that not matter what, it feels like nothing can possibly hurt you. His legs were the product of his addiction to playing basketball."- make it no matter instead of not matter.

Royce is a jerk but I can really imagine how he looks like. Damn, girl. So hot. So hot. So hot. haha.

Overall, excellent start to the story. Can't wait to read more, oh and I need your help with basketball. haha. *emails you*

Update soon, hun :D
Vaudeville chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh jeez, first chapter and I'm already so into the characters that the last line broke my heart.

And now I can't wait for the next update.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13