Reviews for You Belong With Me
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
*celebratory dance* WELCOME BACK GIRLFRIEND!

Boy, I've missed this story something rotten and I'm really glad that you've updated. I, however, feel like Blake and I are going to have a few issues. There's just too much testosterone floating about in this story now which makes for a volatile mix! And you know I'm a little drama queen so more more more more more more!
chantra chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Thanks for updating. Doesn't have anything to say about Royce. He deserves that green beast.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 10 . 10/29/2011

KODSLASAMS-CAN'T

JSKDALSGVGFYDCBHSUNAKMHCBD-HAPPPPEEENNNNNN !

sdojkdskfjds-PLEASE-oksjabfdhskj

hjskmlbdehsjkm-UPDATE-jikhjnkm

im glad julianne's a strong char though. she got over him beautifully. i like her :)
bookADDICT6 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
I love how Blake doesn't do anything to get off with his urges. It's just so sweet, but I find he's too perfect sometimes. Like he doesn't want to break something fragile. I have to admit Royce was a total jerk to Julianne. He's likable, but I don't feel it for him. Like, I'll tolerate him right now, but if he went back to the kid in those flashbacks I'll love him.
bookADDICT6 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Finally! Royce took some intiative to do something about his situation with Julianne. I can't believe how bitchy Veronica is. No respect for elders at all, especially when that elder happens to be your boyfriend's mother.
bookADDICT6 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I'm so happy that Julianne finally moved on. (Not really because I'd love some more drama between her and Royce). Can't believe that the summer skipped by. The only time Royce and Julianne had together and now it's gone.
bookADDICT6 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I can't believe Royce! I thought he was such a douche bag then, but reading what he thinks after just changed my heart. I feel bad for both of them. Julianne for not saying anything sooner and Royce for messing things up because of Veronica. Can he not see how poorly she treats him?
bookADDICT6 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I just love this chapter, not because the drama was good, even though it was. I love this chapter because the characters will break out, giving me double opinions about them. I can say that I'm disappointed in Royce for believing Veronica over Julianne. Best friend or girfriend. I'm pretty sure it's always bros over hoes.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I can't believe that Royce would believe Veronica over his childhood best friend! Seriously, but I would have doubts too considering that there's evidence in those pictures.
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I wonder if there's going to be a thing between Logan and Julianne? It would be super cute if there was one. I mean, Julianne deserves the chance to be with someone.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Poor, poor Julianne. I'm seriously heartbroken by reading that chapter. First, the flashback was pleasant. I liked the younger version of Royce better than this one. He was nice when he was with Julianne though, but how much of that is true?
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I like how the story is in both POVs, but I expected more from Royce. I thought he'd be a down to earth guy, but he just seems like the typical teenage guy. He's not earning any favor from me yet until I see the better side of him.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Is Royce older than Julianne? I think I can see this as a great story. Royce sounds like a nice guy, but forgetting your best friend just doesn't earn enough brownie points.
dreamsarewishes chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
love your story!

update soon please!
NeonTime chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
I do hope that Royce finds a nice girl, becomes a better person, and is once again best friends with Julianne. But the thought of them dating, shudder. Yuck. Blake was perfectly sweet and nice (and I'm more than happy you didn't go with the stupid must be in love to lose virginity trope) and I like him… but he's also seriously bland and boring.

Regardless, this is a cute and fun story and I hope you continue.
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »