Reviews for You Belong With Me
miisan chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Okay, even though Royce is back from being the jerk to being the "best friend" .. I'm still rooting for LOGAN AND JULES. :' Is it weird to say that I see the chemistry between the two? Is there any chance that at the end, Jules will end up with Logan and Royce will, you know,just be the best friend he's supposed to be? or could you make another story with Logan and Jules in it and this time, it's just all about the two of them? I know, i'm just totally crazy. Still, Logan-Jules for the win! LOL.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Hi. I love this story and its so beautiful story. :) I nearly cried where Royce and Julianne had fight about the photos. How dare Royce judge his best friend over his girlfriend's lies? Let me guess that Veronica go after Royce's money. One day Royce realise the true colour of Veronica's mask. I glad that Logan was good man that Royce needs it as a mate. I glad that Julianne got awesome boyfriend, Blake. I hope that they stay together. :) I glad that Nathan got awesome girlfriend, Brittany. I glad that Julianne and Brittany got along so well. :D I glad that Conner help Julianna to get over it. I wonder how long will Royce get dump Veronica and find a good woman? I am sorry that Royce lost his grandmother. I glad that Julianne and Royce were best friends again. :) I glad that Royce's mum pushed him to make right decision. Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am so interesting in this story and want to know what happen next. :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
!
checkyesdana chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
I really love Blake in this chapter. more than Royce and usually the bfflove always wins for me
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Omg! Royce definately made things awkard between Julianne and Blake.

I'm surprised that Julianne gave her virginity to Blake but it's understandable, Blake is sweet and kind and he didn't pressure her. I'm glad Julianne gave Royce a second chance towards their friendship.
lawannab chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
I can't believe she let that jerk back in that easy. Royce is an ass and he doesn't deserve her. I don't want this to mess with Blake and Julianne's relationship. I like Blake and think he is perfect for her.
HeartLikePorcelain chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
FINALLY! lol and yay it let me review] wow jujubean! los her vcard o.o. can't wait to find out what happens! update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
...

I still feel like Royce doesn't deserve her. Just reading about Julianne and Blake makes me smile. :)
hangover hobby kit chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
this story is going places. hope you update soon it's really getting to the good bits! ]
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Write another chapter soon please ?

I really like it so far . (:
baby-gurl88 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
LOVE THE STORY...post more soon please
AmandaHold chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
ugh, royce annoys me to no end. i just want to slap him. how could he blame everything on julianne and go against everything he's known about her for most of his life and then think veronica's basically wonderful. i thought he'd finally see her for what she is when she started bad-mouthing julianne, and if not then, then when she deleted all his pictures of her. or even when she was like that to his mother. the plus side is that i don't think he's completely dense. at least he's kind of realizing that she's not all that great. he seems to be seeing some of her faults and that he was wrong about julianne. i'm happy for julianne. now, in the beginning i really thought she'd start a relationship with logan. when i saw how royce acted, i wanted her to. so far, i still don't want her with royce. i don't know about blake yet. he seems sweet and everything, but i haven't seem much of him to know how i feel. honestly, i'm still voting for logan even though you've made it pretty clear it's not going to happen. i think being back home and seeing julianne moving on from their friendship and happy in a relationship is going to bring royce back to reality and realize what he's lost and how much he really care about and misses her.
redambrosia chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Love the drama, the romance, the new boo in Julianne's life, Logan, and of course no story is without the ! There are some grammatical errors, but that can go unnoticed with the ahmazing drama of this story. Update soon please!
animegirl214 chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
AH! Gosh he's so stupid, that Royce. :P

Thanks so much for this story/chapter, hope you can update soon! :D
KariandTK chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
I just found this story today and I can't believe I'm crying so much over it already. You wrote very well. I really feel for Julianne and what she is going through. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. Great job!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »