Reviews for You Belong With Me
abbiexcx1990x chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
The series idea sounds interesting. Hope a new chap is up soon
abbiexcx1990x chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
I really hope you continue this and update soon. I like it so far.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Aw, I hope they sort everything out soon
abbiexcx1990x chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
The chapters so far have been always ending with something sad.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aww, I can't believe he forgot
marebear11 chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Update soon!
Ederra chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
I absolutely love this story at the moment. The plot, drama, and the manipulation by Veronica is so good to read. Royce has got to be the biggest idiot out there. And Veronica must be the most hated and biggest bitch out there.

I really hope you update soon - can't wait to see what happens.

-Innocence
Juliet chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your story was nominated and added to the site. Congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This also might belong under the love triangle category, but it's dominantly a best friend cliche. Poor little Julianne is in love with Royce, who happens to be Hollywood's new It boy. And to top it off, a girl named Veronica is making it much harder for BLANK to express her feelings. Can I mention that the oh-so famous All Over You (SKoW winner) is the Beta for this?

XOXO,

Juliet
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Hey, my friend recomended this story to me and I'm glad she did because this is really good!

Can't wait to read some more, keep it up
aureliasilver chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Oh Wow! I really cant wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling it's going to be from Julianne's POV. I just hope you dont end it at the same point as this one did. What a cliffy! I wonder if Blake knows about her past with Royce...
kesah.rose chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
stupid boy.. cannot wait to see what happens next...
peaceout chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how long Royce is planning to stay. Please update soon!
InsaneLogic chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Hey

Interesting story, and a good light read.

Just wanted to point out for the sake of this story, Royce should know better than to assume you can just "delete" stuff off a computer because you pressed delete. It goes to the Recycling Bin and most guys are tech-savvy enough (hell, even my mom is) to know they can restore it back from there easily.

That point kind of killed this chapter for me. Nonetheless, I love the end. Keep writing and be careful because that whole deleting aspect was rather anti-climatic and very cliche of Ve to do. It seems like she's only there to be a villain and has no redeeming qualities. In the best stories, even a villain has his moments. Give her hers and your story will be the stronger for it.

Hope this helps. I tend to be a crazy critic.

- HT
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Ah this is a fantastic chapter! Go mum for finally putting Veronica back in her place! That's definitely what Veronica needed. Ah Roycey-poo is back home. This is going to be great minus him seeing them kiss... I can't wait for Julianne and Royce to go at loggerheads over Blake... UPDATE SOON!
jet.black.dbs chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
I just started reading your story today and I absolutely think it's awesome! :D I can't wait until the next update!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »