Reviews for You Belong With Me
66shatteredbutterflys chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD!
goanywhere chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Aw. Poor Royce.

This is the first story I've read on here in a while.

But I'm glad I read it.

I love this chapter.

Although it's sad :/

Update son.

Pretty please.

u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
I loved reading in royce's point of view, makes the story get a little more interesting :)

update soon :)
StrawberryRosexo chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
I'm glad that Royce regrets what he had done to their friendship. I hate Veronica for being a busybody deleting those photos. I love the situation you put Veronica in with Royce's mom. She deserves it.

Ahh, I hate cliffhangers even though they're fun to write.

I really hope that Roycey Poo and Juju-bean (I love their nickname by the way. it's so cute. And my apologies, if I can't call them that without permissions.) become friends again ASAP. If not, I might cry seeing or actually reading their friend slowing torn apart. You may believe or not believe that I actually cried when Royce started ruinning thier friendship and broke innocent Julianne's heart all thanks to Veronica. Please do tell me that Julianne doesn't have any feelings or interests for Blake even though they kissed by the end of the chapter.

I can't wait for the next chater and do update soon!

Oh, and your mom. I hope that she's doing great.

xoxo,

Iluvcookies

ps. Sorry if my review is kinda long. (:
sappyromancelvr chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
GAH. Royce is the number one idiot. I wouldn't want to put up with Veronica for one freaking second. :P
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD!
penguindan333 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
This story is getting even better. Great chapter, it was pretty good even though you put a cliffhanger and the Veronica girl in it. Sucks for your mom to about the knee replacment(They just seem really awful). Don't keep us waiting to long.:)
RockGuitar23 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Is it bad that I'm glad Royce is a little mad at himself for what he did to Julianne? I just think that he really screwed up with her and deserves to feel bad about it.

The flashbacks at the beginning were awesome! Nice job adding them in there! :))

Haha! Royce saw Blake with Julianne! I just wonder is Julianne is hanging with him in an attempt to get over Royce and not because she really, really likes him. I guess I'll just have to see in future chapter. :)

This chapter was awesome! Update soon! I hope your mom is doing well!

~RockGuitar23
pinkeclipse chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Julianne should not even give Royce a chance to speak as he is hiding from his girlfriend to see her not a good start...thank you so much for the update!
penguindan333 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
I just found this story, but I like it alot.
checkyesdana chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
new reader but i love this )
Jessiquie chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
okay so don't take this personally, I'm in and editing mood (I've just been editing my own piece and two of my mates creative pieces)but part of this review will be rather picky because of my mood. Throughout parts of this chapter you've used somewhat random words that kind of jut out and disturb the flow of not only the sentence but the image you seemed to be putting forward. For example, you have her trying not to crumple a rose. Although I guess you could say that, I've never heard anyone refer to it as crumpling. In fact, I'm not honestly sure if thats the word you were aiming for. Normally, the action would be describe as Julianne carefuly holding the rose in order not to crush the rose. Crumple to me, is more the deliberate act of scrunching up paper and the careless way people have with objects that lead them to crease - i.e. you crumple ashirt or something. The other really picky thing I've picked up is that you've described her markeup as consisting of "a light nude lip gloss." This description is kind of an oxymoron, as you state the obvious and thus use unecessary words. The light and nude seem to cancel each other out, as naturally a nude shade of lip gloss would have no colouring and thus cannot be 'light'. I get what you meant to say though. You've also got "A good surprised in fact" when your talking about the permission to kiss more I apologise if you take this the wrong way, it's just as I said I'm in editing mood and thought I'd try and leave a constructive review.

Not so secretly I'm estatic that Julianne has found someone else. Blake seems really old fashioned and such a gentleman. Its a refreshing change.I like the move away from the generic football star sterotype too. Look forward to reading more and seeing what happens, because somehow I doubt we've een the last of Royce, and possbily even her feelings for Royce.
Jessiquie chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I;ve been absent for a while, but I came across a number of ntoifications for this story and thought I better read it again.

While I feel sorry for Royce I can't help but think not only is he a bit conceited, he's kind of thick. I mean he spends most of this chapter whingine about how she used him to get to Logan to live the life of a socalite. But from all accounts, wouldn't the way to have achieved that better, to try and break him and Veronica up and have him... I know thats what he partially thinks, but its not the same. And as to the end, if he really was her best friend, he'd know her home phone number off by heart, so a disconnected mobile and a deleted facebook account wouldn't phase him.

I feel extra sorry, and sincerely sorry, for Julianne, and even Logan.
RockGuitar23 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
So I finally found the time to reach this since it's finally the weekend! :))

And I absolutely LOVE the story so far!

I feel so bad for Julianne though because of how much of a butthead Royce is to her. I could just punch him and Veronica at the same time! I really love Logan and Blake though! They are both sweeties! I just feel bad for Logan because he was the one that had to put up with Royce's anger after Julianne left when Logan didn't even do anything but just be a friend to Jules! I really think Royce has just let all of the fame go to his head though...

Anyway, I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! Update soon!

~RockGuitar23
Priscilla Shay chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
hey chick...i'm glad you're reading BDB now and everything..but come back and write! :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »