Reviews for Deal with the Devil
Sirena chapter 34 . 11/24
:( aw no I liked the demon why'd he hav to go
93BNMill chapter 34 . 10/28
Hello once more, dear writer!

I just reached the end of this story after reading it for several days. Between work shifts, at that. I'm rather impressed with myself. Certainly a good story, and Zoe showed him she was not a woman to mess with. Though, many a time, I thought there was going to be some kind of love triangle between her, Abaddon and Gabriel. Generally I don't read stories that play heavily on Christianity (I'm a pagan), but this one was certainly a joy to read.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/23
Fantastic X
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22
Where are you? Come back!
Blackcross0 chapter 34 . 7/21
This story may be old but I love it and I would like to know if you are still doing these?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24
Love it so far
BookLover12 chapter 1 . 2/21
For a person who's native language is not English, dang you're a good writer, I'm intrigued. Believe me I know what it's like to have to type in a different language other than your native one. Once I played a game with Spanish speakers armed only with Google and my fourth grade Spanish class.
pandorapear chapter 3 . 1/3
So exciting! Good story so far
Luontoiti chapter 33 . 11/10/2015
I have so much respect for Zoe right now. Truly a marvelous, courageous, smart, kind and in all aspects an amazing girl. I truly love her!
Luontoiti chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
What horrifying things the devil forced Zoey to do. Burning a man alive. How horrible! Zoey really must feel pretty bad.
Luontoiti chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I'm glad the chapters are getting longer :) much more fun to read.
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Poor Zoey, has to do evwrything the devil says :( poor Zoey indeed.
Selina chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
Well here it goes, no idea if you will ever read it but, thanks for writing this!
I was giggling the whole freaking time! Loved the persons you created and the way it Ended!
Im a bit dissapointed that it already ended,... i shouldnt have read it so fast! -.-*
Even though English isnt my native either its been easy to read and understand for me!

Well done keep writing and i will check out your other storys too!
Selina chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Its really good! i will make a bigger Review when im done reading!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
What an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it. Very good.
261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »