Reviews for Deal with the Devil
ImmaPiratte chapter 34 . 1/12
I know this is an old story, but I just found it so it's new to me... but I just have to tell you. I really REALLY wanted Zoe to get with Gabriel... there's just something so forbidden and wrong about her being in a sexual relationship with an angel and I love it, haha! I wanted it to happen so so bad, but it never happened, so WAH! Saddness! By the way, I loved the story.
Alice Cross chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Alright, so the way you described Abaddon in 'human form' lol XD I was thinking a lot about who he reminded me of... and then it hit me... like a brick when I looked at this picture for the second time...
image/63173006733
Idk if you care or not... but I hope you get to see the pic
PaintedPicture chapter 34 . 9/10/2013
I so wanted him to forsake his demonic ways to be with her. Turn away from the darkness and once again become an angel of god to be with Zoe. I laugh at the irony of it all, she so would have been his in everyway if he could forsake what he was and act more human. I felt torn between wanting him to be with Zoe and wanting him to return to where he belonged. But that was an epic ending, funnily enough the angels didn't help one bit in that conquest, it worked out, but Zoe loved him, whole heartedly, even when she knew she shouldn't, he just couldn't get past his vial and callous nature. It was a amazing story! I can't believe how good it was. Actually I can, most fictionpress writers are amazing. The only problem I had with it, was the constant spelling mistakes and grammar, but as you said, english is your second language. After a while, the grammar and spelling was a little distracting and had to get back into the swing of the story. But it was well worth the read.
lucy chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
Not too bad
antoniasaurous.foley chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi,
I am planning to get further into this book but I do want to say that you might want to proof read your story a bit. There's a couple of mistakes in there which should be corrected. I am trying not to sound like a bitch because I can already tell you've spent a lot of time working on this and the story sounds so amazing. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story but I thought I should tell you about the few mistakes.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
OoooooooooooooooooooooOooooo oooooooooooOoooooooooooooohh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Holy fuck!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Oh that little nun slut! I like how they had a little laugh in the end, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I stopped at "long black hair that fell to his waist." to tell you how amazing this story was already!
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 34 . 11/10/2012
:D
Brat Face chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
I have to say this oral rape scene is hot!
emz chapter 34 . 9/2/2012
that ... was ... fucking amazing 0_0
the best story i've ever read on this site and i've been stalking it for a while! haha
curator chapter 34 . 6/27/2012
Wow! This dude is so twisted! If I was Zoe, I'd go master taekwondo or something. Anyway, awesome story! Love the storyline and all!
Mexine chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
woooooooow... I feel sorry for abaddon although he was so horrible...still think he's amazing ...and Zoe...is really strong...if I were her,I don't think I would've had the guts to send him back to he'll at all ... your characters are realistic...and am sad that it's all over now cause strange as it is,I've grown attached to abaddon and zoe ...am hoping you'll be struck with inspiration and make a second deal with the devil book?:) I have my fingers crossed lol...ya,so this story was absolutely amazing,great work,and I must commend you on your English, currently am learning spanish and lemme tell you,it isn't exactly a piece of cake,and for you to have become so good at english ,you must have worked your ass you did a fabulous job... and I will be reading your other work... of course... and um... 1question...at the end,abandon was sitting in he'll basically biding his time until he would have been allowed to go back to earth and see Zoe right?my question is,wouldn't Zoe be long dead by then?because by the time he got out,years and years and years would have passed by then wouldn't it?
TheMobBunny chapter 33 . 4/18/2012
i'm in love with your story
242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »