Reviews for Deal with the Devil
Pennie Wagner chapter 34 . 3/19
Oh boy! This was really good. I love/hate (mostly leaning toward STRONG dislike) Abaddon. He's a fucking abusive, self-centered, twisted SOB...
But he's a demon. And, speaking from many years of reading/watching/researching of things of this nature, you did a PHENOMENAL job at making him so. His character is so well-written (for what he is, as a demon). I have to give you many thumbs up for that. I will DEFINITELY be reading the sequel you are working on.
As well, though not as...markedly so amazingly written as Abaddon, Zoe was still quite a good main character. I enjoyed reading this story, by a lot.
Thank you for this story and for all the hard work you put into it (even if I'm crazy late on finding it, lol).
Pennie Wagner chapter 33 . 3/19
Damn that was gross...and sad...Hopefully in the sequel, if Abaddon comes back (let's face it, he HAS to), he realize that humans don't JUST have to b slaves. Like...jesus...
Pennie Wagner chapter 32 . 3/18
Yep. Like I said in a earlier review...waaay, way ago, I saw this coming. But it's nice to know it's all out in the open.
Pennie Wagner chapter 31 . 3/18
The sex scene was good, yes. Lol years after you wrote this, sorry for the late response.
Pennie Wagner chapter 30 . 3/18
Jesus...it's not the worse I've read...but fucking hell. Kill him. Just kill him.
Pennie Wagner chapter 29 . 3/18
Poor both of them, but this is no way for a rational being to be acting. But fuck...Abaddon isn't one...Well, Zoe...you are fucked both literally and figuratively.
Pennie Wagner chapter 28 . 3/18
Ahhhhhh...shit!
Pennie Wagner chapter 27 . 3/18
Not much to say but to continue onward. Getting sleepy now though...words are starting to blur...
Pennie Wagner chapter 26 . 3/18
Hmmm...okay, that was a little better of you, Abaddon. Buuuut...not so sure of you...You still haven't earned yourself into my good graces once more. This was a nice chapter. It's also cute to see some more personality out of the Other demon characters as well.
Pennie Wagner chapter 25 . 3/16
Ugh...just...I have to take a break and do my own writing. But Zoe just needs to find a nice guy (an ACTUAL nice guy, mostly) and get the fuck away from these two dick-heads of idiots. Like...seriously.
Pennie Wagner chapter 24 . 3/16
Not a lot to say, except...yeah, the domineering two demon gorillas are starting to get irritating, lol.
Pennie Wagner chapter 23 . 3/16
Yes, you've come awake, so destroy his pathetic ass. Destory both of them, Zoe. Lol epic show down needs to happen.
Pennie Wagner chapter 22 . 3/16
I just realized I forgot to make mention that you made it very obvious. Abaddon had (or did it himself) Zoe's parents killed off. Sorry, I meant to say it earlier, but I get distracted with everything else going on in the story. I've had it in the back of my mind since Chapter...I don't know. Since you started going into his mind and showing just how obsessively determined he is to completely claim her, 100% (totally willingly, of course). I know it's late, but like I said, intense story stuff happens and it kept getting pushed to the back of my mind.
Anyway...Abaddon is such a little bitch. Like, seriously. Just send him packing to Hell, Zoe. At first I thought he would have some redeeming qualities, but...There only seems to be a 0.0000000001% chance of that happening (truly happening, as he can pretend all he wants to be the nice guy).
So I say fuck him.
Pennie Wagner chapter 21 . 3/16
Oh boy...also, I don't know what it is, but talking (most specifically sarcastic) skulls are always super funny and kick butt to me.
Pennie Wagner chapter 20 . 3/16
Lol, I had already figured it all out, but thank you for the clarification anyway. And yeah...I can't see Abaddon lasting much longer as the 'kind, caring, loving fiancee'.
295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »