Reviews for Deal with the Devil
Luontoiti chapter 33 . 11/10
I have so much respect for Zoe right now. Truly a marvelous, courageous, smart, kind and in all aspects an amazing girl. I truly love her!
Luontoiti chapter 5 . 11/9
What horrifying things the devil forced Zoey to do. Burning a man alive. How horrible! Zoey really must feel pretty bad.
Luontoiti chapter 3 . 11/9
I'm glad the chapters are getting longer :) much more fun to read.
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 11/9
Poor Zoey, has to do evwrything the devil says :( poor Zoey indeed.
Selina chapter 34 . 9/18
Well here it goes, no idea if you will ever read it but, thanks for writing this!
I was giggling the whole freaking time! Loved the persons you created and the way it Ended!
Im a bit dissapointed that it already ended,... i shouldnt have read it so fast! -.-*
Even though English isnt my native either its been easy to read and understand for me!

Well done keep writing and i will check out your other storys too!
Selina chapter 4 . 9/17
Its really good! i will make a bigger Review when im done reading!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/10
What an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it. Very good.
dudaneumann1 chapter 13 . 5/7
Hello, I hope you still login to your account! Anyway, I just read this chapter and loved (sorry my delay before I thought a comment more did not matter), my doubt is this: when you quote Samael refers to Lucifer? It seems silly but there is much confusion with Satan too ... I hope you can answer me in anyway, you write very well and is nice to readers _ You can find me crazy to be commenting in 2015 XD but I usually spark be delayed. Note: English is not my native language, is Portuguese, sorry for the spelling mistakes!
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
Great story. I applaud you, you twisted twisted creature!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/21/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE ON THIS STORY! IT WAS SOOOOO goood! I finished the whole story in a day! And I've read it 3 times now! I loved it! Please CONTINUE the story! 33
Aerhyce chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
"Who steals from a church?" she cried.
"You do"
Man, that line is gold.
ImmaPiratte chapter 34 . 1/12/2014
I know this is an old story, but I just found it so it's new to me... but I just have to tell you. I really REALLY wanted Zoe to get with Gabriel... there's just something so forbidden and wrong about her being in a sexual relationship with an angel and I love it, haha! I wanted it to happen so so bad, but it never happened, so WAH! Saddness! By the way, I loved the story.
Alice Cross chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Alright, so the way you described Abaddon in 'human form' lol XD I was thinking a lot about who he reminded me of... and then it hit me... like a brick when I looked at this picture for the second time...
Idk if you care or not... but I hope you get to see the pic
PaintedPicture chapter 34 . 9/10/2013
I so wanted him to forsake his demonic ways to be with her. Turn away from the darkness and once again become an angel of god to be with Zoe. I laugh at the irony of it all, she so would have been his in everyway if he could forsake what he was and act more human. I felt torn between wanting him to be with Zoe and wanting him to return to where he belonged. But that was an epic ending, funnily enough the angels didn't help one bit in that conquest, it worked out, but Zoe loved him, whole heartedly, even when she knew she shouldn't, he just couldn't get past his vial and callous nature. It was a amazing story! I can't believe how good it was. Actually I can, most fictionpress writers are amazing. The only problem I had with it, was the constant spelling mistakes and grammar, but as you said, english is your second language. After a while, the grammar and spelling was a little distracting and had to get back into the swing of the story. But it was well worth the read.
lucy chapter 30 . 8/20/2013