Reviews for Gold & Ether
I'm just a dreamer chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Once again,

a work of art,

i loved the part about the painting, i love to paint and draw, and the mixture of nature, like the poppy bound heart, loved it.

That is so beautifully written! i LOVE THIS ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM! this was amazing, and i especially love the part about the flowers growing in her hair(her mind the best kind of fertilizer)

i loved that part and about the grizzly's, that was cute, i pictured her hugging a big, brown bear. :)

NEVER STOP WRITING! ever!

i'm just a dreamer :)
I'm just a dreamer chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
whoa! you are a great writer, i really liked this one, the way you describe things is awesome! never stop writing!

:) from, I'm just a dreamer...
I'm just a dreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i really liked it, i thought it was fantastic in ways. :) i didn't care that at the start i didn't really understand it because it just sounded so beautiful... :)

thanks for writing this, so mystic in ways.

:)i'm just a dreamer...
Jason chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
i like all of ur poems but this one is my favrite.
Shadows in the Fire chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
And this one reminded me of the newest James Bond theme video-thing. I think I'm so often reminded of movie scenes or whatever because the imagery is so amazing in your poetry: I mean really, cornflower constellations? A wash of blues and violets that hit ones vision like the flash of a camera? So it's not verisimilitude, but it wouldn't really be art if it was, would it?

Hm. Lovely.

I'm going to dream of cerulean deserts tonight.
sharks don't sleep chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
"grizzly's" should be grizzlies, please and thank you.
sharks don't sleep chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
See, I like this a lot but I find myself reading it with more line breaks than you have. Like I really think all the parenthetical sentences (lols) should go on separate lines.

Then again, you wrote it, so it's your call. :)

C
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Haha, reminds me a little bit of a scene out of an MGMT music video or something :)

Has some very lovely parts ("It all gives way, broken and tumbling. Gasping for breath and spitting out sorrow, you retch, technicolor dreams cutting your throat, gums, and lips") and some that seemed a tad too wordy ("The pickaxe fell silently but the morning glories bemoaned its screaming sweat and moon glazed skin, tulips bloomed where he swayed and died where he slept.") Be sure to focus on the message you're trying to get across when writing!

I adore the imagery of gold and ether...so magical...

-Shadow