Reviews for Summer Snapshots
Jade Lilac chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
Fantastic!
cwrites4fun chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
I so enjoyed your Seth & Stephen saga and wish there was more! I love stories that pull you in with the characters, which yours did. Also, love long stories when they are so good you hate them ending. Good job and thanks for sharing with us.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 30 . 11/19/2011
Haha I loved this. Such a great story. It was interesting to meet all Steven's kids, although I was sad about the whole thing with Benedetto :(

Anyways great job on this! :D
runswithvamp chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
i would really like it if you made a oneshot of the reunion of Jason and Steven at the zoo. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ever since i first read this story a long time ago, i wanted to see that. pretty please?
Mewenn chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
Poor Seth, he must be so, so tired. Yay for Belinda!

I like Quinton, he's a nice kid. And Javier so had a crush on Seth! Zoe and Phoebe are cute together. Wendell was sweet too (goodness I pictured him like the prince from "the 10th kingdom" when it's the transformed queen's dog in my had the whole time, the boy deserve better from me :P ).

This story finally let us see more of Seth than his undying love for Steven and it was very nice. The boy has his insecurities too and his temper and I liked to see them.

Now I'm almost sad that I won't see more of them but it was a very nice read while it lasted and I'm so glad you let us read it. Thank you very much (yes I say it a lot but you deserve to be thanked for writing all of this, it can't have been always easy really thank you).
obentoboy chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
Not really a review, more of a fan squee... but I really love this entire story and the whole clan that you birthed here. So this is actually a shameless demand masquerading as homage, but I'm wondering if you're done with them, or if you've got more coming. I would love to read about when Bene moves in with them, and how that would play out, especially since I remember you mentioning how the whole abuse issue resonates personally with you, and it's a story arc that would let you explore those issues with an immediacy that would perhaps shed new light on things. Or even simply just to see this bunch of people as they settle into becoming a family.

Either way, thanks a lot for a wonderful story peopled with such a vibrant and varied cast of characters. You brought them to life, mine and so many others, and we're all the richer for the experience.
TinaLouise chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
I noticed the reviews for this story were at 99 so I thought I'd make it 100.

I've already told you how much I love Steven and Seth and I'm so very happy to hear you have a couple more stories involving them coming up. It'll be interesting to learn more about them from other peoples' points of views.
Alex Whitehall chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
I enjoyed this story with it's almost lack of drama and yet still enough of life's little dramas. The way each child joined the group and slowly opened up is great, though I can just imagine what life is going to be like once Seth starts school.

As much as I liked each chapter, I think this is my favorite line: Monks in yellow and orange robes ride bicycles down the street. The one on front has a Bluetooth in his ear.

It's so funny and juxtaposed to everything else that it's strangely perfect.
sshsilence chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
I enjoyed it. I think the touch of Zoe's fit and Belinda and Gramma argueing helped to keep the tone level. Overall very nice _
the grimm cow orker chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
Heh, Belinda is cool. (sorry, my adjective vocabulary isn't very big right now.)

Also! I've seen monks doing that (in LA)! It was really funny. Gotta love America. XD
JtheChosen1 chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
This was pretty awesome, not gonna lie! Congratz on finsihig it up on such a great note!
andnobodysmokes chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
Aww, what a perfect way to end it! I wasn't sure when I began reading whether I would like this story as much as the previous ones about Seth and Steven because of the focus on the children, but you did an amazing job. I'm glad you didn't sacrifice their intimacy for the family but instead made the kids bring them even closer together. I'm glad we got to know Steven and especially Seth a lot better in this story - they are great characters, and I'd love to read more about their family in the future. Thanks for the frequent updates and another awesome story!
TinaLouise chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
I'm sorry to see this end. I've enjoyed all three stories with Steven and Seth. Hopefully they will haunt you enough that we'll get something else about them, even if it is only a one shot :)
hazefilledmind chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
thanks for the story

i've really liked everything and i just love how things went for the couple.
Piroko Hatake chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
I'll have to go check out that story. I didn't notice any lose ends, but I was enjoying the story too much to really care. You'll probably go back and say, "I can't believe no one caught these!" But I liked it.

Going in the other direction, the sound of brain melty is a good thing. D
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »