Reviews for Summer Snapshots
il mio amore chapter 25 . 11/26/2009
Haha go Seth go! Defend your right as king! I just had the awesomest image of Seth standing proud, Steven standing just behind his shoulder, and all the kids surrounding them like a super hero squad. So funny! Although, i'm a little confused as to why Seth felt threatened. Was Liesl making a move on Steven? Or was it that she was making discrete jabs at the family?

PS: Thanks for the character map! I really appreciate it!
the grimm cow orker chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
Wow, Wendell is tall. o.o

Ahahaha, little friend.

Seth's caveman interpretation of the situation is very amusing. x)

Heh, he's so competetive.
Piroko Hatake chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
XD Dritan is a creeper.

Great Chappy!
the grimm cow orker chapter 24 . 11/18/2009
"Dristan responds, his accent so heavy that it is just noise to me." Dritan.

Ahaha, don't you have to be attracted to someone to sleep with them? Spoken like a true teen ager. (though, what does that make me... xD)

It's been all about the kids recently, so yay! :D

XD Javier cracks me up. They'll be better in an hour or two- or three indeed. XD
il mio amore chapter 24 . 11/18/2009
O_o Steven has an old lover he kept in touch with that WASN'T the mother of one kid or another! Shocker. Can i have a character map or something? You explained everyone's relationship pretty well, but it's still just a little bit confusing.
tarryfairy chapter 24 . 11/18/2009
Aww, I love how vocal and unashamed those two are with their love for each other. And how the kids are so used to it, like they just roll their eyes when Seth and Steven get lost in each other like that. I also liked how the focus swung back to the happy couple. It has been interesting to read about the different kids, of course, but I missed all the lovey-dovey _

On a side note, Seth was really harsh on Dritan! But I guess that was just how his jealousy resolved itself. My evil twin wants Dritan to make a move on Steven so Seth will completely VAPORIZE him hahaha. I would not want a possessive and pissed off Seth to be heading my way, that's for sure. (But I would love to see it happen to someone else, lol. Not to mention how happy (and hot) that would make Steven.)
hazefilledmind chapter 23 . 11/14/2009
aww poor benedetto. i hope they can deal with this probles asap.
tarryfairy chapter 23 . 11/13/2009
I love their relationship. Seth really is the best thing that could have happened to Steven. I don't think he would have been able to handle this on his own. I don't think anyone would, actually. I'm really worried about Benedetto; I hope everything turns out alright. Seriously, though, Seth is so sweet. I wonder if Steven is still as awed by him as he was in Prodigal? Or if it's just like they've been like this forever.
the grimm cow orker chapter 23 . 11/13/2009
"It isn’t as high or bright as the usually one, but it’s nice all the same." usual, not usually or 'as it usually is.'

Well executed chapter: slightly clinical, maintaining the separateness of the reader despite Seth's first person narrative, but very poignant.
Piroko Hatake chapter 22 . 11/7/2009
The trouble may not be pronounced yet, but it is there. And it will come to a head, it always does. you've noticed that, too, right?

But if there is something hot and steamy beforehand, that's absolutely fine by me.

D
the grimm cow orker chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
"Only five minutes since last time, but an age has past." passed

I see. I had a bit of an inkling, a few parts before (chapter 18? I think.)

Gosh, handling so many kids must be... _ I mean, one or two is fine, but any more than that is not fun.
Piroko Hatake chapter 21 . 11/4/2009
I sense heart wrenching drama that nearly destroys everything in the future.

Great chappy!
JtheChosen1 chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
Very nice work. I sympathize with Seth very much - I had to look after my much younger cousins and they were (and still are) absolute terrors to deal with, especially when they were hyped up on sugar/tired/wanting their way.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you have planned!
tarryfairy chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
I think Seth is doing a pretty good job with the kids while Steven's gone. He has it pretty hard, with a bunch of different age groups, languages, and unique personal issues for each kid. I hope Steven gets everything worked out with Bene. Great chapter, as always :)
the grimm cow orker chapter 21 . 10/28/2009
Kids sure do have a unique way of appreciating classical artwork. XD

Ack! Poor Quinton! O_O And Benedetto.

;-; *is reading the underlying action* *probably incorrectly* *but still*