Reviews for The Man Trap
CeruleanSparrow chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Wow, I'm really getting into this story. lol

At first comprehending the slang was a bit tough, ya know stuff like spliff, but I've pretty much figured it out. A pothead is a pothead, no matter what race. lmao

One question though, what does "Wagwaan" mean?

Cant wait for an update.

10/10

CeruleanSparrow
ano chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I'm running out of words of praise lol, saying that I guess you know I enjoyed reading this chapter :) keep it up
Tipsy101 chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Ah it will be interesting to know about Azi's past, I'm already guessing some of it :)

Good chapter!
ano chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
its so GOOD... its EGCELLENT :) Can't wait for the next update... XD
Tipsy101 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
This story is good! Something unexpected happens in each chapter which keeps it interesting.

Hm I wonder what is up with the eye thing though.
ano chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
YAY AN UPDATE! WICKED as usual ] the story keeps getting better and better! I am soo totally hooked!
ano chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
another GREAT chapter lol ] I hope you continue writing this, and you know what I mean -.- I know you know lol... Seriously dude this is ROCKING! Don't ever stop ]
Baleyalltheway05 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Ahh i love this.

Keep going please.

& thank you for clearing up the man trap confusation (is that a word?) (:

Update soon pleassee.
Tipsy101 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I've been reading this from the first chapter and I love it. It's really interesting as well as different. I love this Man Trap business. I can't wait to see what happens :)
ano chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
P.S. YAY i got a mention (in chapie 5) lol :) XD
ano chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
HOWDY... how DO you do? Lol, well my furry little friend, first I review the chapter then I talk about "who" i am lol (MYSTERY)... Anywho, as usual the chapter was OFF THE HOOK! Lol this is soo chick flick-ish lol (thats a compliment) i am a SUCKER for romantic comedies and SERIOUSLY the more i read this the more I want this to turn into a movie XD lol KEEP IT UP! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...MORE lol you've got yourself an avid fan :p now as for who i am... well i'll give you a hint: i've already put you on an author's alert and story alert etc. and of course to be able to put you on an alert i must have fp account so go figure, and yes I've left reviews using the account :p recently i've just gotten too lazy to login so i came up with this little pen name to list my reviews lol and will probably be using this method alot :P later keep up the good work :)

-ano
Baleyalltheway05 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
interesting.

im still a little confused as to what the business is.

i mean the man trap.

but im sure more details will come out as the story goes on.
ano chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
i'm loving this! it just gets BETTER AND BETTER! lol ur the best south asian writer ever that writes about south asians! sickness to the max lol
Baleyalltheway05 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Whoa this is good so far.

Keep going please.

I cant wait to see what happens next.
ano chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
that was an interesting turn of events, MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE plz :)