Reviews for View from the Top
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
AW! I just love this one shot. It's awesomeawesomeawesome. I love how you conveyed so much emotion with nothing more than a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I loved this paragraph a lot. It just flowed perfectly. '“Waitress,” which I hated because it was just stupid and awful, but there was this one really cute scene where the guy just hugs her forever and that’s all. He just holds her. And I remembered wanting to be held like that and now I was, and suddenly, I just really, really liked my friend Matt. That and I sort of wanted to melt. Actually, I was melting. Just a little.'

I really envy your ability to seemingly effortlessly get a feeling and emotion across. It's something I really really have to work for. P
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I like it, hehehe. Very sweet. Gosh, if it only this would happen to me.. :D chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
lol, you and .Special certainly have something special going on there, huh?

Either way! I really loved this story! It was really cute in that simple way that just makes you chuckle and sigh happily.

and, oh my god. he's a giant. :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'm sad to hear you hate Waitress, because I really wanted to see that and was hoping it was good. But I'm sure I'll see it anyway.

Onto more pertinent matters, this was incredibly cute and cliche but I loved it! I love how he's ridiculously tall and they're both kinda awkward and just... yeah. (: I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So cute!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very cute. Liked it a lot!

But I wish you could continue it... (That's a sneaky request)

Nadeshiko Nara chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Very heartfelt. I loved it. Nice job!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! And ahh, that movie, 'Waitress'? Yeah it is a really random annoying movie. The only scene I like is when she's writing the letter "Dear damn baby..." Anyway! Great story! Loved it :)

Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww, so cute!

They're both so sweet!
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great one-shot. It was really sweet. Great characters.
ksonic chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was a great one-shot! good job :)
goldenspork chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

Damn it, I need a tall, cute, basketball playing friend. I have a friend who's tall like that and has like size fourteen shoes. They are a little like boats. :)

And Snuggle...that's the one with the creepy bear, right? In the immortal words of Dean Winchester: I'm gonna hunt that little bitch down. (Heh, sorry. I just finished watching like four episodes of Supernatural and now I can't think of anything else. Although this was really good, and cute.)
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So cute :) maybe you should turn it into an actual story?
x3life chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aw this was so cute! i loved it )
Noie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This as so sweet and I totally enjoyed these cute characters. Fun and fluffy!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »