Reviews for View from the Top
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So cute!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very cute. Liked it a lot!

But I wish you could continue it... (That's a sneaky request)

Ri
Nadeshiko Nara chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Very heartfelt. I loved it. Nice job!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! And ahh, that movie, 'Waitress'? Yeah it is a really random annoying movie. The only scene I like is when she's writing the letter "Dear damn baby..." Anyway! Great story! Loved it :)

-Aria
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww, so cute!

They're both so sweet!
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great one-shot. It was really sweet. Great characters.
ksonic chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was a great one-shot! good job :)
goldenspork chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww...

Damn it, I need a tall, cute, basketball playing friend. I have a friend who's tall like that and has like size fourteen shoes. They are a little like boats. :)

And Snuggle...that's the one with the creepy bear, right? In the immortal words of Dean Winchester: I'm gonna hunt that little bitch down. (Heh, sorry. I just finished watching like four episodes of Supernatural and now I can't think of anything else. Although this was really good, and cute.)
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So cute :) maybe you should turn it into an actual story?
x3life chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aw this was so cute! i loved it )
Noie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This as so sweet and I totally enjoyed these cute characters. Fun and fluffy!
adoh chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
HOLY CRAP

I loved this man! I was in total girly squealy mode throughout the entire thing. Super awesome and adorable. I could definitely relate to her mid-term depression - unfortunately I didn't have someone like Matt to cheer me up!
amyhtak chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww, so, soo sweet. :D This put SUCH a huge smile on my face.
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This put a huge smile on my face.

Me likey! D

HC

xx
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
omg! this is so so cute! katy is so funny and matt is just adorable! i love this story so much! please keep writing! i'm definitely add it to my favorites! :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »