Reviews for View from the Top
Noie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This as so sweet and I totally enjoyed these cute characters. Fun and fluffy!
adoh chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

I loved this man! I was in total girly squealy mode throughout the entire thing. Super awesome and adorable. I could definitely relate to her mid-term depression - unfortunately I didn't have someone like Matt to cheer me up!
amyhtak chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww, so, soo sweet. :D This put SUCH a huge smile on my face.
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This put a huge smile on my face.

Me likey! D

artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
omg! this is so so cute! katy is so funny and matt is just adorable! i love this story so much! please keep writing! i'm definitely add it to my favorites! :)
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Have I ever told you you're my hero...

JEEZ LOUISE. That was amazingly cute. And a dedication? Beyond sweet. Moving on.

Okay, I'm not really moving on, because all I have to say is that was amazingly cute! You have the sweetest male characters in, like, the whole universe and it's quite frankly...the wind beneath my wings!

I love love LOVE that she wasn't crying, her mom died or her parents are divorcing or she got beat up at school or whatever. I mean, really, what's wrong with a girl crying over her exams once in a while? It's devastating sometimes, okay? And I love that it didn't take her too long to figure out what he was saying and I ADORE Matt in all his shyness. What do you mean you don't know how to name characters? That was perfect!

The ending with all her "Matt?"ness-jeez, it made my heart all warm like no joke. It reminded me of some ultra cute movie or something and MAN, it was charming. I just loved the way they understood each other and the bit about the roommate that led up to the hug and...

You've got a thing for hugs, huh? Now I do, too.

coloring chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww, this was a wonderfully adorable story! It made me all tingly inside :)
wabam chapter 1 . 6/25/2009 one of the most adorable things I have probable ever read. I loved it! It was sweet. Not written all over the place, and had a really nice ending to top it off. Congrats.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4