Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Krullie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love this story! I hope that you will write more. Keep the good work up.

Take care,
ColourCascade chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Pretty pretty please update this? It seems like such an amazing story idea, and with your writing style the story could be perfect :)
MysticDagger chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
this story is interesting! it's going rather fast but im sure that's becuz u just want to get to the point . can u update please? i'd love to read more!
Mantis Pie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hey! I've been quite the fan of your other story, One Year Stand. In fact, I've loved it so much you've became a cherished author to me thus I felt the need to check out your other writings. Although this has 1 chapter you've managed to completely grasp me in with superior charcterization and plot. I'm quite anxious for you to update the rest seeing as how it seems pretty fantastic. Hopefully this review will jumpstart it! -Lisa
Procrastynatyr chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love where this is going and I see a ton of potential in this story. Do you think you will update soon?
Procrastynatyr chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Crashing Down Lovely chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this is actually really nice I can't wait for an update
JustWords chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ok, i don't understand why anyone would leave this story alone, especially with it being short... plleaase update? for the sake of one very eager, very crazed-by-the-cliffhanger fan? xD love the story though(if you couldn't tell before this by the crazed fan mentioning :P)

cheers, good luck(please update? *puppy eyes* ) xD
RyomaPaola chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love it.

I love her name, "Iris". Haha.

It suites her well and it's kinda ironic that she's lost her vision and yet her name's Iris.

I hope you update soon
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is really good. I'm glad your putting another up coz your previous novel was brilliant.!.

I love the fact that this is completely different to One Year Stand.

I like Eric, he's different to other leads, in looks and personality-he's just got that vibe going, the one that says he like a cuddly lion, dangerous and ready to strike but is waiting to be restrained and loved-that's the way I see him anyway.

And Iris, I don't know, really stubborn and determined but hopefully she'll let Eric in to help her.

Can't wait to read more, update soon please.!.
emmslay chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon

i loved your other story :D
NeyaYamagoto chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
it really good... i hope for an update
rainbabie chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I just re-ready your "One Year Stand" again and fell in love with Kevin all over again! I decided to see if you did follow up on doing a sequel for it and was disappointed to not see one, but not for long since I saw this story! It has such a great start... I would love to see where it goes from here. Can't wait for your next update!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
this story is completely different from others ive read and i really like it! i cant wait to see what happens next
HoneyAppleEater chapter 1 . 12/20/2009