Reviews for Just Thought You'd Like to Know
Carzilla888 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Say WHAT!? what on earth did I just read lord have mercy the imagination of people these days. Well it served it's purpose I'm officially creeped out and I bid you adieu
greedling chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Dear RandowUser674,

You are not going to kill me tonight.

You will sneak in through my unlocked window, gag at the ready, and walk toward my bed. You will feel a needle slide into your neck, and a cool liquid being pushed in, and you will hear, "I was expecting you."

When you wake up, courtesy of another syringe, you won't be gagged, because I want to hear your screams. You have a nice voice, and I don't mind if it's ringing in my ears for days. Besides, it won't matter by then. We won't be in my room any more. Where will we be? Well, it's a secret. But rest assured, no one is going to hear you.

Your wrists and ankles will be bound to the bed with rope, and you'll find yourself stretched out like a star. I don't want you to fight back either, see. It wouldn't be as fun. But don't worry, it won't be for long. I'm going to cut off your your legs first, with a chainsaw, right above the knee. Then I will burn the stumps, because I don't want you to bleed out yet. Then I will cut off your arms, just below the shoulder. I will burn those stumps, too. You won't be bound any more, but it won't matter.

Then I will cut and peel the skin off your torso in one long sheet, and I will watch the movement of your lungs as you scream.

Next I'll slide my knife behind your left ear and slice it off. I will bite it, blood dribbling down to my chin, and rip a chunk off. I will chew, and I will open my mouth to show you before I swallow. I will continue until the ear has disappeared.

It will be one of the last things you see, because I will then stab your left eye six times, and your right eye seven times. I will be using a very short blade that is smaller than an eyeball, because I don't want it to puncture your brain. I will then rip out your eyes, so you can see me as clearly as you always have.

Then I will stab you four times in the face, each time reaching your skull. It will feel like warm water is being poured over your face, and I will admire just how much a head wound can bleed. But you won't have very much time to think about it, because I will stab you thirty-seven times in the chest. Some stabs will bounce off your ribs. Others will slide between them and puncture your lungs and heart. The drugs I gave you will finally stop keeping you awake.

Then I will slide my blade under your chin, and cut down to your spine, all the way around your neck. I will twist off your head and boil it in a pot. The rest of your body, pretty and red, will be placed in my freezer for later.

You thought there was nothing I could do to stop you, but you were wrong.

Thanks for all the ideas. You have a great imagination.

And thanks for the warning.

...I'm very sorry xD It just begged a response.

I liked it; the simplicity made it feel, overall, rather cheery rather than threatening-like you were just informing them of the fact instead of trying to scare them. And therefore it's more of a shiver down your spine creepy than outright fear.

I am a little curious about how you intend to do these amputations, though - you just have to get through the muscle so the victim can't defend itself, but bones aren't as easy. While it fits in with the rest of the letter's style of leaving most of the imagery to the reader's imagination, the whole "Wait, but... the bone..." made it feel like the victim would have a chance to make this difficult for you.

Also, you mention a gag, and later mention screaming - yes, the gag probably won't stop the vocal cords, but it seems to give a chance for the victim to be saved.

It does make sense that if someone was seriously writing such a letter, they'd neglect to mention how everything happens and not care about being caught, respectively, however.

Well gore doesn't disturb me much but eating skin and internal organs rather than muscle does squick me a little. Aha. D:
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this one, it makes me smile inside. The descriptions are really pretty (graphic imagery is fun, don't you think?) I also just love the way this is written so calmly and sweetly; it definitely adds to the creep factor.
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Geez, what on earth did your friend DO to you XD. Was disturbing, but that didn't stop it from being intresting! Keep it up!
NebulasResolution chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
lolz im so gonna tell my friend just thought you'd like 2 kno
Druchii chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
you're right... disturbing. Oo

But still kinda funny. I mean the way you're writing all these crazy things all casual, it's kinda cool XD
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
*totally speechless*-i think that's the wanted affect.

I imagined the whole thing and it wasn't very nice (lol).

What did that poor freind ever do to you? (jk)

Interesting is all i can say -just thought you'd like to know-...
Tala chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Carl...
Isca chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So, I don't know about you, but I found this piece rather comedic. I mean, sure it's horrific and grotesque, but the fact that the speaker is telling their victim what they're going to do to them in the form of a letter, is so avant-garde it's funny. "Just thought you'd like to know." AHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless. Great ending. There's nothing wrong with having 'dark' thoughts; it's only 'wrong' when you put them into action. Keep up the good work. (:
howdylv08 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Haha that's funny. As long as the friend knew you weren't really going to do it.

I'd just like to know how the friend reacted ;)

Sophie :3
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
thats...great? disturbing? idk how to explain it. whered u come up with that? pleaase tell me its not from like..somethin u wanna do or have done.