Reviews for It Ends With You
icecreamislove chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was so.. wow. AHAHA. One of the cheesiest and coolest things I've ever read. (:
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was strange, but pretty. However, it seemed super rushed. A slower build-up to the climax would be great i.e. more character development (how he saw the paper, more about the separate visits he made to her grave, how he fell in love with her), etc. It's nice! It has the potential of becoming really beautiful, though. :)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow. Daniel's pretty quick to rush to death-some inner conflict or at least signs that he's not completely thinking clearly or has tried to do something like that before might be good, in my thinking-but for a suicide fic, this is really pretty. Thank you for writing; I think you did a nice job.
Silencia chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
oh my god, this is so beautiful! The end marks the beginning is a phrase that suits this story perfectly! You did a great job! I love your writing!

Grtz Silencia
Enhancemynightmare72 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow... I almost cried.

I assume that's a one shot... Well done.

Fictionally Inclined chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh my heavens. This was BEAUTIFUL. I cried a little. That's so sweet. Well done.
howdylv08 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww that was a sweet love story. But sort of depressing that he would just take his life so quickly for someone he didn't know.(Sorry if I seem disapproving, but two of my friends have recently passed away- one took himself)

Anyways, I really liked the imagery and how fast it came together. It was only one page, but it felt as if I read a whole story! I love it!

Good job!