Reviews for Duty and Desire
darkgurl92 chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
i wonder what is really going on that Daniel doesn't want her to soon.
teamastley101 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
this is good :)
DarkestOfNights chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Well I suppose that went well...right? And now we've got a name for this said cousin who just happens to look exactly like Daniel and quite an intense but fitting name for him; Severen. Glad you updated, I was wondering where you had gone off to with this story. I hope you update again soon :3
tifftiffannie chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
Like the story. Hope you update soon
imagine.write.thrive chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
I'm hooked.
DarkestOfNights chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Daniel must be going insane from all of this, I'm amazed he hasn't just gone through with it since they already started and got even further this time around. Almost feel sorry for the it will happen eventually, I'm sure. And poor, poor Sophie, has to be difficult to want someone who caused you so much pain.
yellowjellybean14 chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
how sad, my heart broke when i read that she broke down and cried. he needs to comfort her even though she might not want it and he might think of that he needs to hold her and let her get out her emotions, she is so fragile and her breaking down shows it. he needs to help her and not walk away.

so excited to get two updates in one day, hope you can update again soon. i want to read more and am dying to read what daniel does and how he comforts her and helps her. i have high hopes that daniel will help sophie. please please please update soon...
chng234 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
i hope daniel will explain to sophie wat happen.
Chalger chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
love this, its beautifully written!
Fuzzy-Kimmi chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Omg! Love the twist! Keep up the great work! :D
dreamercrys chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Oh boy... Now that is a good twist... :D
DarkestOfNights chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
I am so glad that you spilled the beans so soon. Now I just want to know why the nice one didn't say anything before about him having a twin.
chng234 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
daniel has a twin
xoxokristen chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
hmm, whats going on? please update again soon!
KimmB chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
I will. And yes you're right in thinking the next chapter is going to be... exciting ;) M... cookies sound good right now. Lol.