Reviews for The Man on the Side of the Freeway
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Eh they are kind of different people...I wonder if someone agrees with u in everything how u want to brokeup xD
lostintheheat chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is probably one of my top ten favourite stories on this site because it makes me smile and want to cry every single time I read it (and I've read it a lot).
The first part and the very last sentence, they make me wanna go out and hug my friends and drink lemonade and cry a little bit.
Your writing is SO SO beautiful and this story makes me miss summer and I want to find my Jacob and now I'm just rambling. (Sorry.)
You're a wonderful writer and I love this piece so much, thank you for writing it.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I think that was amazing - I SO SO SO LOVED IT WOO WOO! Sorry, but it was incredible - I loved how the guy on the side of the freeway made such a big impression
dabombticktick chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
god wat was dis seriously i am crying a stry wid MORAL damn good one god bless !
Ana of Navana chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Thank you. As ridiculous and cliche as this might sound (I'm covering my eyes with imaginary hands in embarrassment) that was perfect. I feel wonderful and warm like hot chocolate on a rainy day and I'm - was - tired and 18, so thank you.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
oH MY GOD. this is so amazing.
hehebetabeta chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
AWESOME!
Kalilah chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I favourited this story ages ago. I've also read this story quite a number of times but every single time, I just LOVE this line xD

"Oh, yeah, there's something almost poetic about the crookedness of his teeth—I don't know, Jacob, but it just does things to me. And that grocery cart! I feel like he can just take me places . . ."

Has me laughing every time. I even read it out loud every time I get up to it too xD
Letham chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
THIS WAS CUTE AND SUPER ADORABLE, and I must give to the homeless more.
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I didn't really get the point of the man on the side of the freeway :/

But I loved this story nonetheless.

Mostly because your writing KICKS ASS.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg SERIOUSLY.

*kneels*

.Special's Amazing Adorable Awesome a Million other Awesome words that will describe perfectly Writing, will you, do me, the amazing honour of marrying me?

*brings out ring*
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Lovely and touching! The parts about the old man almost made me want to cry too!

Ri
briv16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is like my millionth time reading this and I can't get over how good it is. Well done! ;)
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like this because you based it around the old homeless man and his broken blue eyes.

The relationship was cute.

And guess what?

There was enough sexual tension, and enough words to make me cry for the homeless man- actually I'm fairly sure I was already upset when I started reading this.

This was my cup of tea. It was depressing yet romantic- how you made it work I don't know!

I'm just jealous I hadn't thought of it!
nanakathleen chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I kinda like the idea of the story, but I think its a bit abrupt, don't you think? It feels like two completely different things going on, and not enough detail on each side to pull on someone's attention.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »