Reviews for Continuum
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
An inspiring thought. Thanks for posting!

AEJ
Purplemonkey123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Beautiful short poem I love the last line "And the sea between them holds hands."
killMeN0w chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was AWESOME! In SO many ways. It almost felt like something classic, you know. Fresh out of the pages of a famous book. The kind that you have to contemplate and concentrate upon. Quote-ish. VERY great.

I'm glad I'm reading this, it made me smile...:)
Eye Decay chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was a lovely poem. I loved how it rhymed and gave the sense of repetition and symmetry, much like the "bridge" you mentioned.

It makes me think of people and their differences, yet despite those differences, we always share something in common.
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I am not a very good reviewer, because other than saying "I like it" I find it hard to explain why. But let's see what I can do...

Given my origins, this poem makes me think of the Atlantic, and other oceans by extensions, which do not separate but in fact connect different continents and different people (children). Did I get it?
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is gorgeous.

Truly.

. darker shade of pale
ham3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lovely.
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a very sweet poem. I feel it contains a sort of gentleness within it. I actually really like this poem because of how you make out there is two beaches but there really is only one thus the children are really on one beach. I'm not sure why, but this poem makes me think of equality and how everyone is equal and sharing the one world- this is just a snapshot of that piece of the world and also the last line puts an emphasis on this for me. A beautiful poem and the last line is very special. Great poem.
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was brilliant. It really put into perspective the connections and imagined distance between people for me.
nickyO chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very awesome.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh this is lovely. Very powerful in simplicity. I enjoyed the last line in particular. Well done! Please keep writing (and thanks for your review!). I hope that you post some more poetry soon. :)

Anna _
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Lovely :)

I got a bit confused by the syntax of the 3rd line, but it makes sense now xD
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow, that was great :). It has a very soft feeling to it.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
simple but fascinating! your writing is really good!

"And the sea between them holds hands" wow
in theory chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is beautiful, "the sea between them holds hands" stunning.