Reviews for Annette is Dead
growing-up chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Is this from real life? Because i felt every single word that you wrote here.

Its beautiful.

Tragic and Beautiful.
Devon Pitlor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow! Now this one really grabbed me. The comparisons, the circular voice. The reinforcement of death as a reality. This is the fourth piece of your I have managed to read tonight. This one shows REAL talent. Your adjectives carry it too. I thought you said you were weak in descriptors? Not here you are not. This treatment of death is very piercing. So much for me that I emailed a direct link to thing just now to a friend. And, no, I am not just complimenting you. I WILL be critical when I feel it is appropriate, and I WAS looking for something to rebuff here, but on second reading, I could not find it. This is not great literature, but it is very moving. It goes beyond sincerity into reality, and I like that.
xenolith chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I want to cry, and I have goosebumps. This was damn near perfect. Fluid, personal, thoughtful, devastating. Well done.
uponatyme chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This really was beautiful.
satanconquers chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Well done on this short story. The exposition is artfully woven in with the story so that it does not seem to stall, but rather as you read, you are drawn more and more into the mind of this girl. Hope to see more from you!