Reviews for Aurora's Consort
naraka chapter 48 . 3/17/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

THEY DID IT! FINALLY TOGETHER! woop! \(o)/

I never thought it would turn out so well, but it did and I'm happy Devin seems back to his usual self even if perhaps a tad bit different, stronger now that he won over the black cloud darkening his soul. I hope it means good news when Chris checks his color again... I also hope that, even if they fight and argue for long, Adam will accept his and Jayden's acceptance of each other, their relationship strengthening now that they're together... e.e

I can't wait to see the words fly and Devin's stomach start to bulge more noticeably... specially since I'm also waiting for the time when the doctor will tell him he can't have sex anymore because of the risks, just to see how he takes that! Bwa ha ha! I laugh every time I imagine it...

great chapter, way to go! I'll be anxiously waiting for the next one!
miraakira chapter 48 . 3/17/2010
all i can say to this is: IT'S ABOUT TIME. LOL. OMG i loved this chapter, when the final barrier broke from JAY-JAY it sent a thrill through me that shook me to the core. needless to say you know i cried at the end *sigh* ahh such bliss. what a perfect way to strat my day. i don't think even school can bring me down now. it just makes me sad that it's almost over. anyways thanx for the update, waiting as always (to the point of insanity) lol, to see what happens next.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 48 . 3/16/2010
aw jayden & devin together again

i pray it works for them.

i luv them

i hope you update again soon
paint-pops chapter 47 . 3/16/2010
I think this is one of the best stories I've ever read. And I do count BOOKS as well as fiction from "amateur" writers who post it on the internet. I felt bad to write amateur because you are definitely not an amateur, nor should you be.

In this plot, there are no holes, no unexplained things that confuse the reader.

Developments exist (something many authors tend to forget and rush things to no end and make their stories UNreadable) and they happen SLOW - realistic.

Just because of this things, I'd say that your story is great.

With the characters, however, you totally swept me off my feet.

Devin made me cry. More than just once. It was heartbreaking to read what he'd gone through. Things that happend to him made me cry, his decisions made me cry, his insecurities made me cry. It was heart-wrenching.

His pain when he was held captive of the Omega and his fear for his child, was so real, and I completely understood his actions.

When he returned home, I knew that there wouldn't be a happy end. Devin suffered too much.

I really hope that things are going to work out for Jayden and Devon. Although I'm a sucker for drama and heart-breaking scenes and stuff, I'd make be unbelievably sad if this story ended with a bad end. Although I know, that this story is far from ending. It's just the way I feel right now. I started reading this today in the morning and spent my whole day reading it. It was like diving into another world.

I have to be honest: This story of yours belongs between a hardcover and not on the internet. There are so many stories published that suck and do not have a plot like this.

I do not know how you feel about this, but for me it seems like you put your heart into this. Maybe I'm mistaken and appear like some crazy fuck withought a life ( not that I'd blame you after this comment..xD) and take things way too far, but well...THIS STORY SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET! TOTALLY!

And whenever I read some story like yours, I just think that someone like you is an author.

I really and honestly hope that you'll finish this.

This is, as I already said, seriously one of the best things I've ever read.

I look forward to reading the next chapters.

Greets.
Lerene chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
*cry!* Poor Devin. *sniff sniff*
Lerene chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
oh my goss! What an emotional chapter!
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
I'm so loving this story!
Michiyo Nakashima chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
AW...Jayden...Devin...Chris...*brandishes the mighty wet noodle* Don't make me smack you!
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
I am loving this story! I found it the other day and been trying to read it in my free time. (Boo to the fact that I have little free time to read). I'm always excited to see what going to happen next when I click the button for the next chapter. I'm liking your characters and story. Hopefully I'll have more free time to read more Tomorrow because I really love this. _
ayune01 chapter 47 . 3/1/2010
this chapter is too heartbreaking.

it's really is.

jayden take a lot of risk to make that particular offer.

how will devin take it then.

i know devin accept the harsh compromises but on what circumstances?.

hopefully jayden will forgive devin before anything goes wrong and something bad happened to devin.

hopefully not too late.
dorome chapter 47 . 3/1/2010
I am stunned. I never thought Devin and Jayden will come to live together so soon. I am glad though, their encounters (sexually or not) are always so intense. Whilst reading i can feel the hurt and at the same the draw to each other in every word. It really is amazing.

The Kieran and Chris plot pales a bit in comparison, but it is not bad. It is only less intense and some sort of respite for me. Still i hope they get the chance to know each other better. And Chris stops to be the stuborn and petulant child he doesn't want to be.

Geez, i have no idea how i can wait until next week.
naraka chapter 47 . 3/1/2010
It seems Devin is returning back to normal, yoo hoo! \(o)/

things seem to be going down the right path since he and Jayden finally accepted being together, even though Jayden didn't really believe it would happen, Jayden still doesn't trust him. And with good reason I say. After everything Devin did, he'll need to do more than saying a couple of sentences to prove his honesty to his lover.

Chris must be forlorn since he's pregnant and can't have sex like he used to with Adam, although I think he'll somehow convince the other to do it every night, no matter how tired Adam is. And when the babies are born and he'll be dropping dead because he has to wake up every three hours, I think he'll force Adam for sex more than once a day because FINALLY, he can do it and in different positions... ku ku ku lol

I was happy he did a lot of progress with Kiran, he even told him things he didn't told anyone but Kiran must be the only one to truly understand him, after all he too was kept prisoner of omega.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
miraakira chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
OMG THAT WAS HARSH. i freaking love this chapter but god that was harsh. i hope jay jay can trust dev again and see that his movtives are true. man you made me cry. some of the things that jayden said to dev i could feel it man. poor dev. now i can't wait for the next chap. i hope it's not a long update like last time. need to know wat happens now!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
I'm speechless. I really have no idea what to say other than "yay?" is this good or bad? I can't tell! FRUSTRATION!

I won't be able to stop thinking about this for a week. You know this right? So update soon so I have something new to torture my brain with.

HGS
Lumaria Faye chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
Dude,

Epic chapter. I was definitely rooting for Jayden. I mean, I understand Devin but I was totally rooting for Jayden to not take him back just like that. I have a little glimmer of hope myself that something will grow out of their relationship. That little thing called the cement of love will just fill up those cracks in their little broken relationship. They shall be like the phoenix! :)

For some reason, I totally see "El Tango De Roxanne" as their theme song for the moment. Especially the lines "Why does my heart cry? Feelings I can't fight. You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me and please believe me when I say I love you"

XD