Reviews for Aurora's Consort
jessicas favorite stories chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
i hope devin isnt gonna play jayden again :(
shelled chapter 46 . 2/28/2010
It literally took me two weeks to read up to date for this story. I think it's GREAT. And totally worth all the hours I've hogged up the computer from my family to read it. :)
emmaruby chapter 46 . 2/21/2010
I recently started reading this story and I love it. Its the first slash I've read and I was surprised to find how much I enjoy it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
raebyddeT chapter 43 . 2/14/2010
Awee... What a happy reunion! Love this story lots! )
JACKIE chapter 46 . 2/10/2010
I'm glad that Devin and Jayden are finally going to talk but I don't trust Devin. I don't want him to hurt King JJ anymore.
Koratah chapter 46 . 2/9/2010
Ohgods! You updated! Yay! Wow! I'm really glad! :D

This situation seems to be getting a bit better. :o in comparison to last chapter, course. This chapter was greeat... and I really can't wait til the next. /excited
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 46 . 2/9/2010
this chapter was intense...i cant help but smile at the progress Devin is making...but is also furstrating the fact that he has yet to fully understand his actions...poor jaiden...he must be going through a lot now...i cant wait for another update...i'll be waiting for it...i love this story, and your writting...:) i hope you will update soon :)
Stretch19 chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
So glad that devin is feeling guilty! focusing on his sanity is a good move, helps me understand a bit more. one thing i'm hopin is that jayden won't make it easy for him. keep writing!
aninhas chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
I'm glad Devin finally realized the mistakes he was making. He's in midterm of the pregnancy? I already forgot if it lasts the usual 9 months or less, so right now I have no idea for how long Devin is pregnant...
Lumaria Faye chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
YESH!

Finally, someone snapped some freaking sense into him. Great Googly Moogly, I'm so glad it was Kiran. Now we only have to hope Jayden will accept his apology.

Devin has a lot of ass kissing to do.

Great as always. I'm excited for the next chapter XD

~Kibs~
Michiyo Nakashima chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
yay! Kiran, you knocked some sense in that boy :D
ayune01 chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
finally Devin realised his mistake. but isnt too late already.

i wonder if there gonna be more omega?.

possibly omega slip into Aurora and try to kill devin/Jaden?.

*gleeful*

i'm so angst addicted.

cant wait to read more soon!
dorome chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
Geez, what a chapter. Your character are all so deep. I love - no love is wrong, but i cann't wait and cann't stop - to read about all their pain and conflicting emotions. Even if it keeps me on the edge al the time. I am so happy for every tiny bit of progress in Devin's recovery.

I admire you that you have the strength/will to draw it out that long. I cann't wait for their reconciliation. Please, have mercy soon.

Love this story.
naraka chapter 46 . 2/8/2010
I'm very satisfied with this chapter *nod nod* finally Adam has seen what his son was after and stood beside Jayden (even if he supports the idea of Aurora attacking instead of being in the defense, he has a neutral roll now). I'm very happy that people are starting to realize what Devin is up to and preventing him from damaging what's still left. Chris and Sarah's scolding was very appreciated and I can truthfully say that I'm even more satisfied because now Devin realizes what he has done even though he doesn't want to admit it. (but his body can't deny it...)Kiran is a good Master and Master Alan was the best to bring up treatment to Devin's mental state.

And And And! . Jayden came to devin's aid when he passed out which was direly needed because it has been so long since I saw these two together! but now there are more people aware of Devin and I can only hope that when Devin apologizes himself to the King that their relationship starts again, his aura gets completely red and that his plans may go forward but without deceitfulness or manipulation from his part, because he truly wants the best for his people and hopefully not to inflict more pain to the people around him, even though he never understood he did it till Master Alan told him to think about it ;)

Please update soon!
miraakira chapter 46 . 2/7/2010
it's about time! god i love this chapter everything seems to be falling into place. i just hope devin doesn't mess up more. again you are the most awesomest aurthoress! i hail thee.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »