Reviews for Aurora's Consort
HMM chapter 46 . 9/11/2014
STARTING TO WARM UP MY TYPING FINGERS TO REALLY HIT YOU WITH THAT REALLY ANNOYING SONG ! AND IF IT DOESN'T START WITH THE HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, SOON. I MIGHT HIT YOU WITH A COUPLE MORE TO IMPISH. ONES GOT WHEELS AND THERE ON A BUS. DANG IT! IT BACKFIRED AND BOOMERRANGED MY OWN SELF ! DARN IT ! I REALLY LOATHE THAT SONG. REPETITION DOES NOT MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME START ON B-Y. THAT DREADED PURPLE DINO.
MAN chapter 45 . 9/11/2014
THIS HAD BETTER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING OR I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU SUCH A ***RASPBERRY*** THAT YOU'LL HEAR IT ALL THE WAY TO WHERE YOU LIVE ! BETTER BE COMING UP WITH SOME HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, SOON THOUGH ! OR I'M GOING TO WRITE THE LYRICS TO A SONG THAT IS SOOOO IRRITATING THAT YOU'LL GET THEM STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOR A WEEK ! I CAN DO IT TOO. I LEARNED IT FROM MY NIECE WHEN SHE WAS A KID. SO THERE ! BE PREPARED ! JUST BE GLAD YOU CAN'T HEAR ME SING !
SHEESH chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
DON'T THEY THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR A PSYCHIATRIST, DUH ! SEND IN THE SHAMAN AT LEAST ! HELLO ! GODDESS IN THE HOUSE ! DIVINE HEALING ! THAT SORT OF THING.
THIS IS GOOD chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED INTO A BOOK ! BUT THAT'S A TWO EDGED SWORD CAUSE IF IT DID THE STORY WOULD GET TAKEN DOWN AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED READING IT ALL YET. HA ! HA !
SISSY chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
HOT DAMN ! IT'S ABOUT TIME !
Bec4 chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
It just can not end like this, I need more. This story is so good. I have not stop reading until I this point. Please tell me it will continue ?
K.Super chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
the best friend is annoying
Drepanididae chapter 51 . 3/26/2014
Oh no! This magnus opus is not finished. I wanted to read the whole thing before I posted a review for this riveting and highly complex piece. I found the plot for this story intriguing and the characters endearing. The character development is by far one of the things that makes this piece stand out to me. The relationships are complex and very deep between the characters and made me really want to read to the end to see what would happen to them. I will admit that this story is very powerful, especially following Devin's fall from grace. The progression of him degenerating into an evil, base, unfeeling mage made this very difficult to read at times. This was because how intense the negativity and the acts done by Ashcroft and Devin get and everything that happen about them. The antagonist, Ashcroft, is one of the most despicable, evil and cruelest figures I have stumbled across, possibly in literature or anywhere in general. And the things that Devin sees and goes through sickens me to my stomach... But that just shows how well you captured the evilness and worst things in people. And this is balanced very effectively with the many happy and good parts. Heck I find that Sarah is a breath of fresh air that really just evens out the story out. I really hope you don't remain in hiatus for long, it would be a shame to leave this great work unfinished. Perhaps you will someday find the time or your muse to help you finish it.
Zas chapter 51 . 10/28/2013
Love it love it and live it, I love ur story do much I stay up all night reading it. And it was sad what happen to Daive I was crying but at last he is getting a little normal again I hope I can continue with this story I wanna to know joe their story will end, and I hope u are doing well too cuz that matter the most. Thanks it was a great read. Lol
afan chapter 51 . 8/31/2013
Just in case you are still checking if fans are still waiting patiently for updates, just like we are still patiently checking for updates to this so awesome story, there are! Hope you can take up this story again for I cannot tell you enough how fabulous this story is and should go out with a bang and a happy ending naturally lol...much love and thanks, hope life is giving you a positive hug!
ith chapter 51 . 5/23/2013
I think this story is amazing! And I can't wait for you to update Again!
Soon! As in Right Now!

...

but...

I understand how it's like to want perfection when it comes to ones babies, AKA stories, so... I will (im)patiently await your Next update.

(And just in case you have any doubts: THIS STORY IS WAY TO GOOD TO EVER BE 100% ABANDONED :)
meztli chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
The image in Chris mind was amazing! and the child there as well! This was so interesting!
meztli chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
this was very funny!
vcdwhite chapter 51 . 5/5/2013
Hi... I really love this story. It has good drama and a bit of a sense of humor. Good sex scenes and interesting characters... I don't know if you've decided to publish this on paper or something but I hope that you would continue to upload more chapters and eventually let us read the ending of such an awesome story... It's just really disappointing to have read 51 chapters only to be left hanging and guessing for the ending... good luck and more inspiration to come for you... I gonna start reading your other stories now. Tata for now!:)
Nuitdemeztli chapter 5 . 5/4/2013