Reviews for Aurora's Consort
Site-3 chapter 51 . 3/16/2013
I know its been 3 years but please update this story! I would love to read more of it and its captured me. You have such a talent and gift that pulls people into your stories.
morningstorm70 chapter 51 . 1/25/2013
Oh do say this is not the end or that there is a sequel
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I guess I kind of just reread this story a little haha. I just realized how much I missed reading it and now I'm kind of hoping you'll keep writing? I know it's on hiatus because life dealt you a shitty hand recently but maybe the sun's coming out for you? I hope so! Please don't give up on this story! It's so good!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/4/2012
As usual very entertaining! Hope you're still writing!
mynameisserendipity chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I found your story through one of goodreads list and i am really looking forward to read it.

The premise sounds promising;)

Seren
Guest chapter 51 . 8/22/2012
This story is too fabulous for words...won't you please dear author, think about continuing this, it is a terrible waste not to have such an awesome story as this left unfinished, you hava a ton of fans who would be ever so grateful.
Gege chapter 51 . 8/2/2012
Go go don't stop keep it you do your writing thang I love this I've this a million times and it gets old but please write more we depend on writers like you to keep us readers going don't let your fans down
Greg chapter 51 . 8/2/2012
The best
Guest chapter 51 . 7/28/2012
This story is very addictive, I really hope you will find some inspiration to continue this awesome story soon, you do have a lot of fans still waiting...
Cheondoong chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I just finished reading your first chapter but I'm afraid to read further (even if it's oh-so-good) because you haven't updated in years. ; v ;
Wings of Beauty chapter 51 . 6/9/2012
Beautiul story! I hope you will update! I can't wait to see what will happen!
lostlamb chapter 51 . 6/4/2012
I love this story it's amazing. I've already read page so i know that you plan on updating it when ever you feel like. I just wanted you to know that the story is amazing. I loved the plot and everything else about it. Thanks for writing it and of course i hope you write soon again.
the dark lady voldemort666 chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
It would be wonderful if you would update this story some time in the near future. I may have just found it but I think it is wonderful and needs to be finished . I am sure that I am not the only fan that has told you that you are a wonderful writer and that you bring something to your characters that is hard to find in most original stories. The depth of the world you have created is down right amazing and tthe backround history that you give all of your characters is also amazing. I have never read and original story on a free site that was able to make me want to see it in print without much work to have it accomplished. I know many sites that would publish this as an e-book if you finished it. I also think that your fans have waited long enough for the next chapter to this wonderful story.I am not trying to rush you as I know real life can be a bitch and take up more time then we may like but I also know that in order to keep from going crazy writing is one of the best ways to do it. Again please update soonn.
emmaruby chapter 51 . 4/14/2012
It's been two years since I read this story (and the last update) and I still love it as much as I did then. It's amazing, the character are so well developed and the plot is awesome. If this was for sale in a bookshop somewhere I would pay any price to read it! I hope your still out there somewhere and one day you'll finish this and I'll get to find out what happens to the characters I love so much!
Cinderelly-s chapter 51 . 2/19/2012
This is a wonderful story. You have put a lot of work into and shows! I look forward to see where you take this story.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »