Reviews for Aurora's Consort
deshaunwalker chapter 51 . 1/21/2011
Aw I love Mason already! Update as soon as you can! :)
NicoleV chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
Good Chapter, but I'm a bit confused. Is Adam Devin's father or birthfather? I thought he was his father, but then the line of reasoning that Adam trained Jaden would indicate he is his birthfather. Because at that point Darien hadn't been killed yet had he?
NicoleV chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
OK, how did Jayden & especially Adam not recognize the pregnancies signs - surely Adam would have seen the same signs when Devin's birth-father was pregnant? And Sarah - who never even heard of Aurora or male pregnancy until a couple weeks ago - had recognized it right away.

OK, I am interested to see how the giving birth thing works. And where exactly is it that the baby is going to be growing in Chris's body?
NicoleV chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Oh no! I knew Devin was going to see them. That sucks.
NicoleV chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
Is Chris pregnant?

Why don't Devin & Jayden just hurry up and get it on already? They could just do it once to relieve the tension from the joining spell, at least. Then go back to not doing it.
NicoleV chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
It's so sweet that they are getting to like each other. I wonder how the birth process works? Where does the baby come out?
NicoleV chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
I liked the action, and the fact that Devin is starting to like Jayden at the end.

But all the talk of energy levels made me think they were in a video game.
NicoleV chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I find Sarah's easy acceptance of Devin's story hard to believe - That he was kidnapped and forced into marriage. Then she wants him to be with the man who was obviously involved with his kidnapping?
NicoleV chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
OK, so these mages have sex with humans too?

Good chapter. The action is starting to build up a bit now.
NicoleV chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
The plot is forming nicely. OK, so it sounds like Jayden is not a virgin. But, if all mages are born and then immediately identified as someone's soul mate, then who did he have sex with? He shouldn't be having sex with other people's soul mates, right?
NicoleV chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
This chapter was so hot. Wow!
NicoleV chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
This story is grabbing my attention. I can't wait to find out more about their history and hopefully there are some steamy scenes coming up too.
poluskinha chapter 51 . 11/23/2010
Hello hello,

Well now, I have no words to describe my amazement with this story. It's so beautifully crafted and plotted in ways I have seen in few other stories.

I'm not very big on small details so forgive me if I miss something.

Congratulations to you and your proofreader for the organization of the pages. Even though the chapters are long, the way they are divided and spaced, makes it much easier to read than if it was a whole blob of text.

What's the story of King Samuel and his consort? Could he have been reincarnated in any of the characters?

And what about Devin? Were Kiran and Jayden referring to Devin's previous life when they argued while Dev was asleep?

Who is Mason Dayburn? Will he ever get some meat in his bones?

Is this story ending soon?

hehehehhe

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful story.

Hugs,

P.
Ben Tramsami chapter 51 . 11/19/2010
WUT? That's it? NO! There must be more! I must have more amazing awesomeness! I've been reading this for a few days now, and I've finally gotten to what I thought was the end, but apparently not... How sad... Well, you better be working on this! I'm really eager to find out what happens next! Oh, and by the way, you made me cry. This is an excellent accomplishment considering that the best stories make me cry for the characters in them. Anyways, I'll be waiting for your more of this EPIC story!
gyvareva chapter 51 . 11/15/2010
I think I already love Mason XD That can be fun, Devin can only be thrilled

I just read the whole story in one go, and I can't wait for more ! (well, I think I probably could, but anyway...) Man was it angsty at the compound... I really hope Devin will soon come to term with the Zachary issue and calm down a little ; I personnally think it's a lil' bit out of character for him (and I do love the name "Zachary" a lot )

I can only say, keep up the good work and... update soon! (please?)
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »