Reviews for Room 475
ForeverInfinity chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
I love the stuff at the top. It's amazing. Deep and whatnot.

Maybe crushing that guy's nose was pretty harsh, but you know, he deserved it. :D

Overall, I loved it.

ForeverInfinity chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
...She's going to die?

I swear, I almost cried.

ForeverInfinity chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I love this, I love this, I love this.

It's amazing. Truly.

I'm not sure what else to say...

So yeah.

Bye!

BehindxThexEyes chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I love how this story is both sad and fun to read...if that's even possible. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
wow. just. wow.
missfabulousity chapter 30 . 1/27/2011
keep going keep going lmao!

i love this storu, dwpressing but makes me feel strong for staying alive you know?
BehindxThexEyes chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Hey I've been reading your story for a while and it's very good! I really liked this chapter, very funny:)...Great job!
Ema Piperni chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
So, I'm not sure if this story is finished yet or not. I could always go check if it says completed, but oh well, I want to share this anyway:) I was just listening to my IPod and "Leave Out All the Rest" by Linkin Park came on and I thought of your story:) One of my fav things to do is make playlists to stories I like, including my own lol, and I remembered that you were having that contest. Don't really mind if I win or not, or if it's already over, I just wanted you to know, I love the song and think it's super appropriate:) k, that's all ahha

Ema
Ema P chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
Why are your characters always licking their lips? lol

Love the story:) It's very cute so far, can't wait to keep reading and see where you take it.

Ema
BehindxThexEyes chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I absolutely love the theme and the plot of your story. It does seem to be going a little fast right now, so I guess I'll have to keep reading!
ByYourSide chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I don't think it's going too fast at all! Oh, Jonah. I'm so intrigued. I really want to know what they have!
ByYourSide chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I love Becka's progression and Jonah's character. I adore your writing-it's so easy to read and beautiful too, and I love how you tied in the quote. I love their banter; they have serious chemistry. I'm SO curious about where this is going.
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So cute, such an interesting start, your story seems so original already. I love how you don't just say she has OCD, you show it, and it seems so realistic. And Jonah is adorable already. -like!-
dontneedyou chapter 30 . 12/24/2010
Hey!

I haven't been on FP in a damn lonng time, lol. But I decided to catch up on your story, and it just makes me so incredibly sad. But I love it and it's addicting, so I won't be able to stop reading it. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop by and say that your story is still fantastic, and I'm so in love with it. :)

dontneedyou
Once-Awake chapter 30 . 12/22/2010
:) So sad but I love it so much!
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »