Reviews for Room 475
Faceless Nomad chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
Oh me, oh my you have out done yourself... This is amazing! I love this story and you write it so well! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Ps: Glade to see an update!
tiamat100 chapter 30 . 12/4/2010
I just found this story today, and I'm reviewing to tell you that it is one of the most heartbreaking and beautiful things which I have ever read.

I love Becka's character and how she was reconciled with her family through her illness, I love how Bernie became her friend through that one strange encounter, and I loved how you showed her being cut in half.

One of the saddest moments for me was when Bernie put Becka's photo with the photo of his sister. It was such a brief moment but it was really heartbreaking.

I probably sound really false and considered, writing this, but I'm hoping that it's obvious that I really do think that you've written a brilliant story, and that I'm really desperate to see more.

I would love to see more of Brooke. I really liked how she was the one to really tell Becka off for lying and I really like her character.

This story is just so well-written- I've sat here and read the entire thing from beginning to end and I still want to read more. The characters are believeable and funny because they are so real. Even reading this and knowing it will end in Becka dying, I'm hoping that she will recover, because I love the characters and will feel truly sad at the end of the story.

I'm not good at giving tips for improvement, particurlarly when I love a story, so I'll not do that. I would like to say that I admire anyone who can write as well as you can. And I only got this FictionPress account today so that I could review your story properly.

...Yeah. Please write more soon?
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Such a sad chapter :( I love Jonah for always being there for Becka though :)
Grenna-Chae chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Uh. Maze. Ing.

To say the least. :)

I liked this chapter a lot because of all the emotional stuff. Especially with the comic relief of the previous chapter.

And I can deal with that many more chapters.

Great job.

Mary
AlreadyGone chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Ooh, so good and so sad!

:O

My dear Kayla, I can't believe this is almost over. It will just make the crying worse! :'(

I like your ending with the 'Screw you. That's all.'

Very nice and I can't wait!

This is heartbreaking how she feels so confused and everything so I can't expect her to get over this. Aww, so sad :(

Update soon, my dear!
Hamburgers and cheese muffins chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Hey sis! This story is the best one I have read yet! I am telling you that you need to publish this story! When are you going to take that into consideration? YOU CAN'T KILL HER KAYLA! I love this whole book, but you should have her get like a kidney transplant so she doesn't die of renal failure or whatever. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ! Luv ya! -Riah.
11xNanx11 chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Oh my french fires this story is good. I think I'm going to cry when she dies
Dominique chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This was even batter love it
AmandaHold chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
oh, my. it's almost done. and she's dying. i know, that's really obvious but it's just hard to fathom that the main character is dying. it'll be interesting to see how you end it. i can see Becka's family kind of "adopting" Bernie and Jonah. and Jonah taking all her journals and publishing them into a book. i can also see Jonah going through a tough time where he wants to kill himself again but i think he'd get through it.
Aderyn Azula chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
great as always, though it keeps getting sadder. I can't wait to see how it ends, i guess there really isn't much left, which is sad, but makes sense.

hopefully you'll keep updating regularly :)
HoneyAppleEater chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
I think I am actually in love with this story.

It is so amazingly sad and just amazing.

I can't wait to see how it ends, please update soon :)

xox Emily
Bridgett-blah chapter 30 . 12/2/2010
UGH, I hate you for making me cry :'[ Ugh, and the letters at the beginning and end...I cant wait for Jonahs..UGH I hate that we all knows shes most likely gonna die... Unless you want to be nice and make some sort of miracle happen! I love this story but UGH its so hard to read..
Hamburger and cheese muffins chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
Hey sis, I think that this chapter is the greatest! You need to update as soon as possible! You are such a great, talented, amazing writer. WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME DUTCH BROS THIS MORNING! I love you! I hope this didn't emberass you! Love you -Riah.
HopeInJustice chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
This story is both beautiful and inspiring. I marvel at your mind Kayla.

Update soon (:
Dominique SIlva from rvaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This chapter is so interesting it makes me want to read the whole book. The first line caught my attention its super duper good awsome i love it.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »