Reviews for Room 475
Jazzy chapter 29 . 11/30/2010
Eh, I'm too lazy to sign in ;P

So...this chapter came very, very close to making me cry. As in, if it had gone on just two sentences longer with her and Bernie, I would be bawling here, alone, in the much-too-quiet computer lab. Seriously, when he put her picture next to the one of his sister...that was just really powerful to me, very intense and meaningful in a really, really sad way.

Oh goodness, I love Bernie. The stories coming to a close now, and it's just really...strong. Sad, yes, but happy too and it's just really strong. I'm loving it. And the letter to Vanessa...that was perfect, I loved it. Getting cut in half? Heh, well Not-So-Harry may be cheap, but she got the job done, no ;) Poor Bernie, missing out on the real deal.

Anywhosit, this is lovely, as always, and I never cease to wonder at how much it's grown from where it started, and how your writing itself has become so...alive and powerful. You've got a real gift here ;)

Love ya!

-jazzy
Grenna-Chae chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
It feels as though it's very close to the end. Which makes me sad. :'( See? Sad.

Good, as always, Kayla. :)
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
Ah you updated! I loved it, it was so cute and funny but also bittersweet :'). I like how you finished the letter to Vanessa at the end
Aderyn Azula chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
glad you updated! this is wonderful, as always :D
daydee chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
loved the parrot! and loved the chapter!
HoneyAppleEater chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I am actually in love with this story so so so so so so so so much please update as soon as you can!

Happy Thanksgiving :) xx
AmandaHold chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
i loved the part when she cut the picture in half. it was hilarious. and the bird. it was so sad to see Bernie in the end. especially when he put her picture in next to his sister's. it's going to be interesting after she dies. honestly, in the back of my mind, i'm hoping you're going to pull out some random, million to one chance scenerio that makes her live. i know it most likely won't happen. *sigh*
Kurisuten chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
Excelente as always! The note to Vanessa is so funny and yet bittersweet...I'm still just hoping for a happy ending after all of this! ;D I love Bernie...and poor Lawrence is really just not having a good day, is he? Hahaha xD Anyways, I shall cease my useless rambling and just say keep on writing! I can't wait to see what happens :)

And don't worry about taking a long time to post, I'm fairly certain we all know how annoying life can be when trying to write a story xP.
AlreadyGone chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
Haha, this was a really cute chapter.

That ending bit and the notes at the beginning and the end were both really nice. Especially the picture and holding hands part. I know she doesn't have to be completely with Jonah, but where is he anyway? You know? I thought he'd be around. But, on the other hand, it's kind of nice that he isn't. Very nice and you had better update soon, my dear!(:
Bridgett-blah chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
Gawsh, yourgood at making me tear up! Cant wait for more!
Monkey chapter 28 . 11/13/2010
Hey, just wondering... are you okay?

I'm with Diana, can you please just do something to show everything that you're okay... please? Even if you have forgotten about this story and can't write anymore, can you at least say something...?
xOneLastingImpressionx chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I seem to be addicted to this. I'm only on the second chapter but strangely I can't tear myself away. It's wonderful...I absolutely love it. :)
vintage and the girl chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
love this story! specially becka she is awesome.
diana chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
uhm... are you ok?

please give us a sign you are ok and you just have... i don't know... writer's block..

update! even if it's only with an "autor's note"... please? just to make sure you are fine and you didn't forget about this story.
JazzyLindy chapter 28 . 9/28/2010
Hee hee ;) I read it.

Anywhosit. This is now depressing, but it captured my attention to the point that I couldn't stop reading. Very well played. And oh my word I wish I learned from a jumpy British Limo driver! I love Lawrence! The poor chap...

Anways, fabulous job. I love it, and congratulations on your awesomeness ;) This isn't as long as most of my reviews, but I'm wiped out. So tata for now my dear!

Fare the well!