Reviews for Room 475
xOneLastingImpressionx chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I seem to be addicted to this. I'm only on the second chapter but strangely I can't tear myself away. It's wonderful...I absolutely love it. :)
vintage and the girl chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
love this story! specially becka she is awesome.
diana chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
uhm... are you ok?

please give us a sign you are ok and you just have... i don't know... writer's block..

update! even if it's only with an "autor's note"... please? just to make sure you are fine and you didn't forget about this story.
JazzyLindy chapter 28 . 9/28/2010
Hee hee ;) I read it.

Anywhosit. This is now depressing, but it captured my attention to the point that I couldn't stop reading. Very well played. And oh my word I wish I learned from a jumpy British Limo driver! I love Lawrence! The poor chap...

Anways, fabulous job. I love it, and congratulations on your awesomeness ;) This isn't as long as most of my reviews, but I'm wiped out. So tata for now my dear!

Fare the well!

-jazzy
Faceless Nomad chapter 28 . 9/22/2010
Please update, I look on your story everyday with hope that there will be an update but you havent updated and I miss it! So please for the sake of Becca and Jonah!
daydee chapter 27 . 9/18/2010
You don't need to worry about the format at all. It really helped in understanding what Becka was going through. I was bawling my eyes out.

At first I loved this story. I thought, wow this story is going to be great. When I started reading the next few chapters, I thought you were just some amateur author who was try too hard then decided to be lazy. But now I realize how wrong I was. you were trying to show the joy of Becka spending time with Jonah.

you really ae a talented author
l'heure bleue chapter 28 . 9/1/2010
Oh, no.

It's a tragedy.

It's the end of the updates so far...

*tear*

Haha, can't say we don't fear for Bernie's life. :P
l'heure bleue chapter 27 . 9/1/2010
Ohh yeah ... rapid updates are always TORTURE. Because then you have to go on and excitedly read what you've been impatiently waiting for since the previous chapter. Oh, dear, how COULD you do this to all those devoted readers? Shame on you. :P

Another fantastic chapter, as usual. The dialogue was a TAD bit confusing while reading the individual ones, but usually the dialogue that came after helped you to understand who was sayign what as you kept reading. Did what we just said make sense? Just checking. :)
l'heure bleue chapter 26 . 9/1/2010
NO PLEASE TELL ME HER HAIR ISN'T GOING TO FALL OUT!

oh, i mean... -ahem- is she alright? not a seizure! this is bad, bad bad! She was just getting to know Brooke! :(

At least Bernie was there!

ON TO THE NEXT ONE BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES!

You've become tricky, you have. One chapter is beautiful and the next is a (still beautiful) anxiety attack!

SHEESH! :P
l'heure bleue chapter 25 . 9/1/2010
Gah. NOT a slow chapter. a MAH-VELOUS chapter. Superb writing, as always. :)

Not much else to say other than the fact that we LOVED it.

and on we go to the next one!

(All of those exclamation points are proof of the excitment.)
l'heure bleue chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
This chapter was so beautiful!

Even if the story had just ended here, with Becka dying, but with bittersweet thoughts of the beautiful future that could've been... Wow. So much like a sad, magical little movie.

But, even better than that ... THERE'S MORE! HOORAY! and the chance for a happy ending for real... hmm? HMM? :)

Hopefully. We shall see as we trek on. TO THE NREXT CHAPTER!
Your most faithful reader chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
O. MY. GOD. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER BOOKS... NEW CHAPTER PLEASE!
diana chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
once upon a time, there was an epic, but unfinished story...

c'mon, it's been a month. c-o-m-e-b-a-c-k!

from wherever u are.

WE

NEED

U
sophiesix chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
huh, no i never knew that either. totally weird.

but anyways,

oh my gard she's going to try and finish that damn list! poor bernie is in for a treat! great chapter though, and i'm itching for teh finale!
sophiesix chapter 27 . 8/23/2010
that was an awesome way to do it. i was surprised by how unconfusing it was. the only one wasn't sure about was the first one... i mean, i figure it was her mother rather tan say brooke or May's mum eventually, but i still wasn't sure waht she was on about... but yeah all the other you could totally tell by the tine and teh context, and yeah, awesome.

not having becks reaction to it really made you focus on what they were saying, and it was better that way than getting all overemotional with becks side too, i reckon

yeah and i agree with teh monkey re review replies :) Don't you? i don't expect one for every single review, especiaslly when they've got squillions like you, but its nice to know someone reads them and they don't just evaporate into the ether ;) I often wait for teh first review reply to see waht the author is interested in, so that i don't waste their time with stuff they aren't intrested in in teh next reviews... look, i need to read teh last chapter now though eh?
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »