Reviews for Room 475
caitlynshanewait chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
So i am just now finishing the story and i wanted to say that I LOVED IT!
gnomcious chapter 37 . 11/13/2012
You had me hooked from the first chapter - epitome of all tear-jerkers Thank you *salutes*
Nia Moone chapter 36 . 9/27/2012
Beautifully written, it made me laugh and cry.

Midnight-Waterlily33 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
I just want to say that I seriously LOVE this. One of the best stories I've read by far. I stayed up 'til three AM reading this last night and made it to this chapter, and I woke up this morning and immediately went back. Great story. Awesome job. :)
CocoLele chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This sounds like such an interesting premise. Really like it so far!
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
I love it! On my favs listt :)

It's creative, and almost made me cry (That's pretty big, I never ever cry when I read)
I think that you are very talented, you could make it big as an author.
Keep it up! I it :D
PanhandledJello chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
I want to say thanks for putting up this incredible story. I read some of the reviews and I must say that I agree with all of them. You are a fantastic writer, and have moved me to tears. I was expecting her to make an amazing recovery, but I'm glad you didn't do that. I'm horribly saddened that she died, but at the same time I know the whole thing would be different if she didn't.

Jonah and Becks are incredibly real characters that have human souls, and I appreciated every moment, good or bad, of the story. A job very well done!

Thank you for writing something that will happen to us all one day-some sooner than others-and thank you for making it okay.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 37 . 6/20/2012
I'm in bits.

As you no doubt know I haven't stopped reading this pretty much since I started. I rushed through the final chapters like a fiend and now I'm at the end I just want to say thank you.

Thank you so very much for writing something which moved and affected my like no other. You're an incredible write and I am so happy I stumbled across this. I think I might go back to chapter 1 all over again.

All the best, thank you as always,

Abby x
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
Sean needs a slap -.- and to sort out his priorities. He's got a freaking fiancé and still snogs her terminally ill sister. Urgh. At least Becka & Jonah are okay. I want to say you're breaking my heart but I have a feeling it's all downhill from here :(
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
Dammit all bloody Jonah! Of course she was going to say no! Gah! And now she can't see colour and if something permanent happens he'll never forgive himself!

At least she and her sister made up, a little and a lot in a way. I realised I'm nearing the end as it were and that worries me. This story is too good to end.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
I can't decide if she did the right thing. I mean, she did the more realistic thing but... Poor Jacob. And again with the emotional turmoil :( Poor Goldie too :'( I think I have a mild fear of piranhas now although I suppose that's sensible.

Many merci's.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
Ha! What's he going to do to Goldie? And how is Becka going to explain to the police officers - man poor Bernie! He was in a state as well, hope he's alright. I truly was not expecting that ending haha, oh the drama :p
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
You break my heart you know that? I was expecting fri ploys fun involving spies and sneaking, stalking & other 's' words and instead I've got a craving for pumpkin bread and am feeling awful for Becka. The poor thing!

It must be so difficult... You really make me think. Thank you, as always.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Now I dislike Sean even more, guess I'm protective over Jonah. What's up with Becka's family anyway, if my daughter had months to live I'd want to spend as much time with her as possible! Gah!

She's so going to get caught stalking heh.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
You made me want a goldfish... Or to go to a fair. Mmmm taffy. Anyway, Becka totally kicked ass which was sweet, I forget sometimes that she's terminal because she's so strong but then I never really forget. They ticked stuff off their bucket lists too, yay! I bet Bernie puts some mad stuff on.
779 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »