Reviews for Room 475
dontneedyou chapter 24 . 6/11/2010
Aw, what the heck. You made my eyes all watery again. :( I can't believe she was telling the story to Sean and he kissed her...that was very uncalled for ahaa. I feel so bad for her, though. And I love Jonah again, their conversation at the end was so sad yet hopeful at the same time. Just so touching. God, is she going to die? Please don't make her die.

Jonah's so darn adorable and sweet to her. It must be really hard for him to see the girl he loves most slip away. It's heartbreaking, really. I love the line with "just no goldfish", he's funny. I like how he's trying to cheer her up when it's a very rough time. It must be killing him inside.

Anyway, thanks for the fast update! I love this story so, so much and I think it's really well written.

D chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
("I would do the dishes and you would do the laundry. I hate folding clothes. And we would fight. I know it. We would have issues with each other—it's a part of a healthy relationship. But the beautiful thing is, we would have time to make up with each other—time to remind each other that we are each others everything. We would just have... we would have time."

And that was where he stopped, and wiped the tears from my eyes again.

"I love you, Becks. Forever.") I love this!

keep going!
melanie27 chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
Wow. I just have to say that your story is A-MAY-ZING! I love it and I think that you've done such a great job making your characters believable and genuine.

The only piece of constructive criticism that I can give is that when you're writing dialogue, each character that speaks/is described needs to be put in a separate paragraph (for the most part, you've done that; it's only occasionally that you haven't).

But seriously, if this was a published novel, I would totally buy it!

Grenna-Chae chapter 24 . 6/10/2010

Well, you're not depressing. Your writing is. And I'm going on vacation on this depressing note. (Not leaving till Sunday, but still...)

I hate it.

But...I love it, too. I love it more than I hate it. There's this huge part of me that's all for loving it, and then one tiny section not worth mentioning that wishes it wasn't so depressing right now.

It's just too good. Jeezum.

Anyways, lots of questions have been answered! So, hooray for that! And I'm glad that Jonah came back.

There's one thing that I MUST say, though:

If you do not try to get this published, then I will fly all the way out west to come and see you and beg and plead and threaten you until you agree. Because, seriously, this is better than Twilight, in my opinion. And I love Twilight (not the movie-that's awful).

Consider yourself warned. It would take a couple years for me to get enough money to fly out there and track you down (probably illegally, but whatever) but it would happen and you would be sorry you had not listened to me in the first place.

I think that's all the blabbing that I'm going to do for today. But I will say that I've started working on one of my old stories again, and I might ask you to read it and tell me what you think. Grace will lie or make fun of me. You know, sibling rivalry and all that.

I'm blabbing again. Sorry. :P

And I didn't think this chapter was gritty. Just because you had Becka explain everything. It kind of made sense what Sean did.

Seriously, I'm shutting up now.

P.S. when you're famous, I'd like your autograph, please, and copies of all the books you publish.
daringbrowniee chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
:") this is VampireAcademy here again! :] i have so missed this story. love the ending... got me in tears though. :/
AlreadyGone chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
I really, really like this. I'm proud of you :)

I just love the way things had repition in just the right way to

make the point sound so realistic.

It's a little awkward in the events but nothing I can't accept :)

good job Kayla! :)

Update soon?
xXMusicOfTheMoonAndStarsXx chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
This story is so So amazing.

You're so descriptive with everything that happens

it feel like the person reading is there.

I seriously hope this book gets published. :)

Oh and one question: How many more chapters?

Because I don't want it to be over.

Aderyn Azula chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
aww. so sad! seriously, it was really really depressing... like the part in the movie where you start sobbing.

i really feel so, so sorry for Becka. and Jonah... but Sean was a little bit creepy.

and finally the mystery is revealed...a tumor makes sense. but ugh, that's just awful to imagine!

anyways, i'd love to read more, i really want to see how this is going to end
Cybernetic chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
I'm not ashamed to admit I cried like a wiener..

I like the representation of Kenny. Or whatever his name was. I wonder if he felt bad, what the parents felt knowing he had lied to them and they believed it. One of my mom's colleagues recently died of brain cancer, so this touches really close to my heart..She was a great person. Thank you so much for writing this.
AlreadyGone chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
Depressing but soo good! I hope you update soon, Missy. I need to know what happens! :)
dontneedyou chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
Oh jeez, are you REALLY going to make her die? Please don't. I can't believe this is all happening to her now. I mean, no colour? That's horrible. I just want to go and pull her into a hug. Man, really sad chapter. I almost cried for her, because I feel so bad. She needs Jonah now. Why'd he have to leave when she needs him the most? He should have detected that something was wrong with her. :( Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I hope it's not as depressing!

missfabulousity chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
I HATE to be needy or anything but

Ohkay, not really, but I'm in love with this story to an extent you probably don't understand...
11xNanx11 chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
... You need to get this published. Seriously. This story is amazing! But the napkin must be finished! Shes going to die!
Imminent Paradox chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
Ahh, this was such a sad chapter! D:

I hate how Jonah just walked out. I almost hate HIM for it, but in a way, I get that he's just hurt, too hurt to really see past it. I hope he gets over it, though. He'd better!

I love how Sean and Vanessa are really there for her, though. From the beginning, you aren't really sure, but I think this really proves that they really care for her.

And I know I've said this, what? A thousand times? But I REALLY don't want Becka to die!

I really hope you stick to your word and update fast, because I really, really want to read more!

Imminent Paradox chapter 22 . 6/7/2010
Hey! :)

I am SO sorry it took so long for me to get to this chapter! I hate busyness :/

BUT I love this chapter! Poor Goldie, why'd he have to die...

And it's so sad! I mean, it's good that Becka has kind of accepted death, I guess, but at the same time, it's depressing.

And I was so surprised about what Jonah asked at the end! I really wish she would have said yes, but I understand her reasoning... really, who wouldn't? Aw, poor Jonah...

I have to read the next chapter now!

779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »