Reviews for Room 475
daringbrowniee chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
:") this is VampireAcademy here again! :] i have so missed this story. love the ending... got me in tears though. :/
AlreadyGone chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
I really, really like this. I'm proud of you :)

I just love the way things had repition in just the right way to

make the point sound so realistic.

It's a little awkward in the events but nothing I can't accept :)

good job Kayla! :)

Update soon?
xXMusicOfTheMoonAndStarsXx chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
This story is so So amazing.

You're so descriptive with everything that happens

it feel like the person reading is there.

I seriously hope this book gets published. :)

Oh and one question: How many more chapters?

Because I don't want it to be over.

-MOTMAS
Aderyn Azula chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
aww. so sad! seriously, it was really really depressing... like the part in the movie where you start sobbing.

i really feel so, so sorry for Becka. and Jonah... but Sean was a little bit creepy.

and finally the mystery is revealed...a tumor makes sense. but ugh, that's just awful to imagine!

anyways, i'd love to read more, i really want to see how this is going to end
Cybernetic chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
I'm not ashamed to admit I cried like a wiener..

I like the representation of Kenny. Or whatever his name was. I wonder if he felt bad, what the parents felt knowing he had lied to them and they believed it. One of my mom's colleagues recently died of brain cancer, so this touches really close to my heart..She was a great person. Thank you so much for writing this.
AlreadyGone chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
Depressing but soo good! I hope you update soon, Missy. I need to know what happens! :)
dontneedyou chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
Oh jeez, are you REALLY going to make her die? Please don't. I can't believe this is all happening to her now. I mean, no colour? That's horrible. I just want to go and pull her into a hug. Man, really sad chapter. I almost cried for her, because I feel so bad. She needs Jonah now. Why'd he have to leave when she needs him the most? He should have detected that something was wrong with her. :( Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I hope it's not as depressing!

dontneedyou
missfabulousity chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
I HATE to be needy or anything but

I NED THE NEXT CHPTR!

MY LIFE AS IT IS DEPENDS ON WHETHER OR NOT REBECKA LIVES!

Ohkay, not really, but I'm in love with this story to an extent you probably don't understand...
11xNanx11 chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
... You need to get this published. Seriously. This story is amazing! But the napkin must be finished! Shes going to die!
Imminent Paradox chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
Ahh, this was such a sad chapter! D:

I hate how Jonah just walked out. I almost hate HIM for it, but in a way, I get that he's just hurt, too hurt to really see past it. I hope he gets over it, though. He'd better!

I love how Sean and Vanessa are really there for her, though. From the beginning, you aren't really sure, but I think this really proves that they really care for her.

And I know I've said this, what? A thousand times? But I REALLY don't want Becka to die!

I really hope you stick to your word and update fast, because I really, really want to read more!

Maria
Imminent Paradox chapter 22 . 6/7/2010
Hey! :)

I am SO sorry it took so long for me to get to this chapter! I hate busyness :/

BUT I love this chapter! Poor Goldie, why'd he have to die...

And it's so sad! I mean, it's good that Becka has kind of accepted death, I guess, but at the same time, it's depressing.

And I was so surprised about what Jonah asked at the end! I really wish she would have said yes, but I understand her reasoning... really, who wouldn't? Aw, poor Jonah...

I have to read the next chapter now!

Maria
Don Silvernow chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
I'm too lazy to log in, but I'll still review even though, cough, our buddy-ness was neglected. I would say great chapter, except, y'know, Rebecka's dying. So, it can't be that great. And Goldie's gone. And Jonah's not happy. I'll be pretty sad when this story ends, because, it's really not that hard to guess the ending, but I guess ALL stories have to end, right? Right. Sean, he may have that brotherly love thing, but I can't help but wonder if he once held a bit more for Rebecka.

Thanks,

Donny
Arrayah chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
I would just like to say that this is amazing...
JazzyLindy chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
Wow, way to ruin my Monday morning Kay :( Now I'm gonna be depressed all day and all my stories will lose their joyful shine and instead I'll cry in a corner with a pint of chocolate ice cream and rock myself to sleep with the sound of my own sobs as a lullaby...

Well, maybe not so extreme, but you get my point! I'm happy yet sad that the story is progressing so suddenly, and I guess it isn't that sudden, it's just a wake up call to all of us readers I suppose. And I can't imagine loosing color. I mean, obviously that isn't her greatest concern per se, but her panic is certainly founded. Jonah is a big meanie head. But he'll come around! :) I hope.

So...now all you need to do is update...and then, ya know...I'll read it...and I'll be happy, so...yah ;)

Love ya cuzzy!

-jazzy
Grenna-Chae chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
kayla:

you're a very depressing author. I nearly cried. It was only my self-control that kept me from doing so. Kiddng.

But seriously, this was very sad. But good.

Update soon?