Reviews for Room 475
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
My heart just melted. That was without a doubt the sweetest thing, man alive... She's going to tell him soon I bet and I'm really uncertain as to how it'll go, whether he'll be angry & horrified or more supportive... Guess I'll just have to keep reading & find out as always heh.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Jonah's gonna flip when he hears Becka's got a job at Blockbuster surely? Hopefully he and Bernie will be alright with each other in the end though, since Bernie's the first person bar staff etc. that she's really confided in and I think that's really good, that she's telling someone. Also he'll get how important Jonah is to her so he shouldn't (hopefully) do anything stupid like hit on her... Hopefully.

So what has she got? I bet loads of people though cancer, I know I did. Guess I'll find out soon... and also whether the masses decided to go in favour of you writing a chapter from Jonah's POV I know I would love read one or hell the whole book ha.

Thank you as always and as always onward.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Argh! How do you do it? How, in one chapter, do you have me glaring at my computer because I don't like Becka's Dad, fearful during her episode and then laughing by the end? I was actually laughing aloud too so thank you very much for that.

I have a feeling she's going to tell him soon, she must mustn't she? I don't know if I want to find out but then I do... Gah woman you've got my mind a jumble with your amazing writing. Is it really only Chapter 6? I'm selfishly pleased that the story's completed, that means I can just keep reading on into the early hours of the night and you can get spammed with nonsensical gushing reviews :D

Cookies-and-Ink chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Hahahaha what a thing to ask your daughters boyfriend - I suppose that's what Jonah is, although they haven't really defined it like that but then they don't need to.

And she's out! YES! Can't wait to see how she does in the real world, I have a feeling it might be a bit more trial and tribulation than an easy ride but she'll come out of it alright with Jonah at her side.

Can't wait to see Jonah's reaction, onto the next chappy!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Craving Chinese now... Thanks for that ;)

Oh no, but when Jonah finds out he'll be heartbroken! I hate stating the obvious but just the thought... At least she'll get discharged I suppose, will she go to school? Or have to live with her family?

Can you call a book on the internet a 'page turner'? Well this is certainly that or whatever the alternative is.

Thanks and onto the next chapter, as always,

Cookies-and-Ink chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I love how affectionate they are with each other from the very beginning, with the embraces and cuddles and light kisses. Also how thoughtful Jonah is...

Poor Becka as well, what she has to deal with must be indescribably tough and I have a feeling that's not the worst of it.

It's sad though because with the story being written in past tense I'm constantly reminded that Becka's dying. That last line, "this story was now ours." and just knowing that that may not last for 'forever' as the cliche goes... Really saddens but who knows what's coming up, hopefully some major twist heh, at least that's the optimist in me wants. I know for sure it'll be incredible however it goes, I am really in love with your style of writing so thank you very much for sharing this!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Jonah's making me swoon already and I can tell he'll be a good thing for Becka (obviously, you wouldn't have wrote him like this if he wasn't but anywho)- I really want to know more of her story now though! I'm horribly impatient I know, but why is she all alone? And why is Jonah in the psych ward?

Questions which will be answered in the oncoming chapters I'm sure :)

Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Absolutely love this story already and I'm only on chapter one! The summery really grabbed me and Becka's ticks as she says, just the way she thinks fascinates me.

I feel like saying thank you in advance because I just know I'm not going to be able to stop reading this, your writing style is wonderfully engaging.

So thank you in advance I guess ha,

N-K-W chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ooo, interesting idea, I think I'm going to like this. :)

I love Becka, very interesting character.
Opalstar45 chapter 36 . 5/29/2012
One of the best(and saddest) things i've read. You got me to cry twice, a huge achievement, as I haven't really ever felt so sad reading a book an odd way, it helped me think about life differently. Now I have to go cry for a little while. A very good example of what love really is...
Eiya Weathes chapter 36 . 3/29/2012
Hello. I can not even tell you how inspiring and moving this is.

Admittedly, I never cried but in every chapter, I can assure you that anyone could almost hear the sound of my heart breaking.

This is truly one of the pieces of literature I will never forget.

On another note though, I suggest you work on your grammar. As amazing as this story is, the grammatical errors kind of distracted me at some point. Maybe you can proof read this?

Also, I think you should be published. Heck, I think this should be published. You are exactly the kind of writer this world needs to acknowledge.

Kudos to you and I wish you every success and happiness. :)
imaginaryimz chapter 37 . 3/9/2012
This story is beautiful.

Amazing.

Well done (:
FallenHunterFollowMe chapter 37 . 1/15/2012
Oh my god. I have been called an ice queen for my lack of showing reactions to pain and emotional movies, but I cried like I had known Becka in person; like I had been a ghost of a person standing behind her the whole time. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever read in my measly 14 years. It will live inside me forever. Whenever I see my friend Rebecka at school, Room 475 will be there. I didn't cry when she actually died, I cried when the people around her found out.

I could write my own review novel and cover it in hearts but the Review space will only allow me so many words.

I loved everything about this story, and when I was a little girl I had a goldfish named Goldie. Funny isn't it? I usually don't read sad stories because they affect me for days and caused my parents to try to sign me up for therapy sessions of my own. I loved every one of your characters (besides Kellen, that son of a bitch! But thank you for keeping Kellen's story minimal because I think my wall would've gained a few new holes if that was the case...)Vannessa really affected me. I am sort of distant towards my younger brother, but that is definitely going to change.

Thank you for changing how I see life and death itself 3

Your Sincere Admirer,

Erin3 (AKA FallenHunterFollowMe)
Made To Syn chapter 36 . 12/23/2011
I don't. i did not cry all the way through Becka's story. But as i read that epilogue, unspilled tears have filled my eyes. I think it was really the baloons that did it.

And yes, Follow You Into The Drak was indeed a good song for that chapter. It's a personal favorite of miney, you know. And even though i know that the song contest is over,l i think Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus would be a great song for the story. But more than that; Before the Lobotmy by Green Day seems a perfect tune. But this story is happy (in a way) so, once again. Guardian Angel. Because i truly believe Rebecka would have wanted to be Jonah's guardian angel. (Yes, i realize she's a fictional character) but this desrves to be published. In this exact format.

Thank you for writing this. (And sorry for this way-too-long-review)
Made To Syn chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
damn! this is so good! but when are you gonna tell us what she has ? dang it, woman!
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »