Reviews for Room 475
Autumn's Addiction chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Oh my...

This chapter made me thoroughly depressed

But in a good way, because I really, really liked it!

... Um... Does that make sense at all? No, probably not, but the point is that it's really good, but still very sad. I like that :) It's a nice transition out of the whole happy time on the roadtrip

Though I can't believe Jonah tried to kill the fish AGAIN!

Um, so, yeah, anyway, update soon?
Isa B chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
You know what I just thought of? If Jonah is afraid of goldfish... why does he work at an aquarium?

Anyways, I'm so happy you're cranking out the chapters once again. I know school is starting and crap like that, but my story alert folder in my inbox has been empty. For like two weeks. I feel so alone. And bored.

As for songs... something by ABBA would be fun. You can't not feel good listening to them. Besides, Super Trouper would be great for getting arrested... it's just really carefree.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US WHY OR HOW SHE IS DYING!

It's killing me! (pun not initially intended, then I looked at what I wrote and said, oh what the hey)
AmandaHold chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
I think Chasing Cars is the perfect song for this chapter. I enjoyed reading this chapter. It really gives you an idea of what is going on inside Becka's head.
LorriBetha chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
A very sweet, sad chapter. I wanted to cry a lot in this story, but I think it was also because I've just read one sad chapter of another story, and then moved onto yet another sad one, but I wouldn't change it for the world! I still love Bernie and Jonah, I want two best guy friends like that - mine all just pick on me P Hope you'll UPDATE again soon, and stop making me wanna cry!
HoneyAppleEater chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
hola :D

Chasing Cars is a pretty perfect song for this chapter, so good choice.

And about rewriting this chapter, I dont think u should, we all need some inner turmoil at some point.

Good idea for the competion for a theme song. now i have to go find one...

Plz update soon!
ShineLikeAStar chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Wow, I'm really, really glad that I found this story. It's way amazing, and I am really hoping that maybe she'll somehow NOT die in the end. But I can tell this is going to be a truly amazing story and it's going to have a HUGE impact on people. Your writing style is wonderful BTW. I love it. Update soon, please!
pat-the-tap chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
YAY! You actually are interested in what I suggested.

Well for this chappie the song (from the ones listed below) that would be good for this chapter is(one of these)-

Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles

New Soul- Yael Naim

The Show- Lenka

For the story's theme song(or other chapters!), some songs that i thought would sound good for this story (these are just suggestions, I'm perfectly fine if you don't choose any of these)-

I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab

Don't Worry Be Happy- Bobby McFerrin

Dream- Priscilla Ahn

1, 2, 3, 4- Plain White T's

Ain't no Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Hey love- Jason Mraz

Lille- Lisa Hannigan

Passing By- Yiruma

(I know that was a lot of songs i just gave, but I was

excited! You can find all of these songs on Youtube.

I think the song chasing cars can work for the chapter too)

OH and I liked the chapter especially the introduction of the chapter, you really can hear someone talking when you read that part.
Sucker for a broken promise chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Ok, again amazing. This is by far my favourite story.

I'm in love with Jonah, I am in love with a fictional character, it's Just Listen all over again :)

It was good to actually hear what Becka was feeling instead of what she was pretending to feel.

Great, please never give this story up!
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
he, welcome back :) it was a good chapter, no wait, it IS a goodchapter, Jonah's fear of goldfish should not go as far as killing the zombie fish! but it was funny. The rest of the chapter was a little sad, but it all added up to chapter 15 lol. I think I'll wait till the end to submit to the theme song contest. Though I think I have a good song, I'm not telling! :) Update soon!

- Christina
Aderyn Azula chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
this chapter and the whole story is AMAZING! i love it! so u need to write more asap! ok? i need to find out whats wrong with becka!
Jaden Ink chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Dramatic ending... i wishs she was a balloon too... :(
AlreadyGone chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Aw

I love how you wrote this is so bittersweet!

I've been upset because I have a bunch of reviews that I can't reply to and it's annoying!

It's weird though because when I'm listening to music, I've seen Chasing Cars as a related video and have never seen it, now I have reason to ]

I hope you get an update really soon because I can't wait!

-Grace
Imminent Paradox chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
:D You're BACK! I missed you :)

Aw, this is so sad! But I love it- I really do. I liked how you focused on what she was thinking about dying, and how afraid she really was. And the balloon metaphor? I love it. Especially in the end, with the "tick tick tick"'s. That was pretty amazing :)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading more! Update soon, please!
AngelaRochelle chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
That was absolutely heartwrenching! Don't change it at all, though-it's perfect this way. I've been waiting so long for the update, and this is a great one. It fits.

I loved how you described Jonah's smell: it kind of lightened the mood for a second and was very funny.

Chasing Cars is a totally appropriate song for this chapter. When I saw that that was the song you chose, I started singing it in my head, and it was easy to imagine the chapter along with it.

Awesome! Please update soon again!
Autumn's Addiction chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
Woah! EPIC chapter here! XD

Haha, I love Bernie and Jonah. They're so different, but I could see them as friends :)

Lol, she peed on his foot? Nice! XD I could just see that happening! And the fear of Goldie Locks? Priceless :)

I love this story. It's so original and witty. You're doing a pretty fantastic job with it :) I can't believe we have to wait till August 10th! But... I think it'll be worth it :). Have an awesome time at wherever you're going away to!

-Autumn