Reviews for Room 475
M.McBright007 chapter 37 . 12/20/2011
Oh my God, I didn't think I would make it to the end of this. You've been pulling on my heartstrings the entire time, and as I read the end, I cried for like, ten minutes. You are an AMAZING author, and I hope you keep writing for a very, very long time.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 36 . 12/5/2011
I honestly think I'm going to go kill myself now. That was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read in my entire life. My face is just a giant, swollen, red blob attached to my hair. You are possibly the most incredible and talented writer I have come upon on this site, and that's saying something. This story isn't like every other one out there, same layout with different characters. Like a mad lib. This story said something, meant something. It touched me in ways I didn't even know possible. And I know this is stupid... but the epilogue is a part of the story, right? Not actually you? I figured it was a part of the story because of the copyrite stuff at the end... but I just want to clarify and make sure I don't completely change the whole thing around in my head because, surprisingly, that actually matters a lot to me.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 27 . 12/5/2011
these chapters just keep getting sadder and sadder and its taking me longer and longer to read each one because i can't read through my tears. legit. this is moving stuff.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
I just want you to know that I haven't stopped crying for the last like 4 chapters or so. If this doesn't get published at some point in my life I'm going to stab someone. You're writing abilities are absolutely incredible. I'm still crying.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
I just want you to know this chapter reduced me to nothing but tears. You are an incredible writer, and I can't wait to continue reading this story.
The Imagination Addict chapter 37 . 11/21/2011
hey, the um sequel... jessie isn't someone they knew before becks' death right? will bernie be in it?
The Imagination Addict chapter 36 . 11/21/2011
i like the epilogue. i was wondering how you were going to do it. i felt that if you switched to 1st person with jonah as the narrator, it would be kinda incongruent. i was actually expecting a 3rd person narrative detailing either their discovery of her passing or her funeral. but this is nice. it's unique, and it completes her bucket list, and it allows for jonah's 1st person view WITHOUT the incongruence.
The Imagination Addict chapter 35 . 11/21/2011
ohgosh this is unbelievably beautiful. the way you've written her journey towards death and all her resulting ruminations. the part where her body was breaking down and she kept mentioning the IV and her weak body and even brought up the smell... that was heartbreaking. even more so because i had a relative live his last days in my house and i know how true what she (YOU) wrote is. and i really love her friendship with bernie. she loves him and it shows, but it also shows that their love is purely platonic.
The Imagination Addict chapter 32 . 11/21/2011
ohgosh. the ending... it's indescribable. i mean, it's not even the END yet, but we know her death is just drawing closer and closer and she's really wrapping things up. especially with the letters. gosh, even may gets one.
The Imagination Addict chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
ohmygawd i cried AGAIN! this is definitely going on my top fave stories list on my profile bio. this chapter is really good. she's sorta comatose but she can hear everything. and it's pretty obvious who's saying what cos you ensure that there's only 2 people at any one time and they say each other's names periodically. fantastic job/
The Imagination Addict chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
when she reconciled with her dad and he called her baby girl... i cried. again.
The Imagination Addict chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
omg this chapter made me CRYYYY. it's like... the first time he fails her! and yet she fails him too cos she's so scared of hurting him, she hurts him anyway.
The Imagination Addict chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
wow. this thing about the monster is INTENSE. and i didnt realise that whatever happened in her brain could actually change her PERSONALITY.
The Imagination Addict chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
i think the way you start and end with her inner thoughts is really good. very poignant.
The Imagination Addict chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
hahaha i LOVE bernie! he's so amazing. he lost his sister but he's this amazing, cheery person. lighthearted, but he can be perfectly serious like when it comes to death or defending becks from unwanted advances.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »