Reviews for Room 475
silver sky memories chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hey,,

well, i think the computer problem has been fixed, our moniter was being really weird and it would flash black like 5 times a second, but now we have a tv hooked up to the modem [i think thats what its called] and it seems to be working... even though it is really weird and everything is really big... anyhow,, i do actually like this story... im interested in reading more so im gonna read what is posted then try to write some of my own story... hopefully it'll turn out ok...

oh and saying i like turtles is an understatment i love 'em... i used to have a real one named crush but he died now i have one named Finn Noggin Dude...i just call him finn

silver sky memories
AlreadyGone chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
"the MRI machine was like a claustrophobic's worst nightmare."

That was SO funny! It made me smile ]

This is really, really good and I think it's funny how she already filled up the notebook and she was on her second one. XD

Update soon!

-Grace
Jaden Ink chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
cancer or something?
Wish to write chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
what I think? This story is so awesome it makes you want to keep reading put enough into it that makes the reader keep guessing. I really want to no what wrong with what she's written in her dairy.

and no i'm not just saying that I truly like this story. keep going great job.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Wow, this was an excellent read - thank you for sharing. I loved the ending especially. I hope you write more!
Autumn's Addiction chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
:O Oh my GOODNESS! Her mother is horrible! I wanted to punch her while reading this... but, you know, she's fictional and all :) And this chapter seriously made me sad. Is this going to be one of those stories where I'm going to cry? Because if so... I'm totally okay with that :). I really can't wait to read more.
Autumn's Addiction chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This is great! I really love your writing. I think this chapter is so cute- after all, I'm a sucker for these sorts of stories :)
Autumn's Addiction chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Aw, this chapter is so cute! I already love what's going on here. I should probably go and read more, huh?
Autumn's Addiction chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is a great first chapter. I like how the point of views changed throughout it- it was kinda cool :). I think this will be a very interesting story to read.
Grenna-Chae chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Looved it!

That's it.

*hugs*

Mary
safteyscissors chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Ahh! I'm so excited! I wish I had a seventh of your creativity!

alright down to business(again) I didn't see any misspelled words, and the punctuation was good. At first I didn't like your format, but now It's, like, growing on me! lol.

Thanks for a wonderful chappie, Darlin'!

-99-
Wish to write chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
OMG that was so awesome,and heartbreaking. I look forward to reading more.
Coley chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
You and you're cuz are writing this for hopeless romantics like me huh? I love it by the way! Luv ya!
safteyscissors chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Aww! that was so sweet!

Well wasn't really paying attenion to spelling and such so you'll have to count on some other chap. :P I am waiting with bated breath for the next tid bit.

loves darlin'!
safteyscissors chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Whoops didn't mean a few just one. :D I love it!
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »