Reviews for Room 475
11xNanx11 chapter 36 . 3/31/2011
That was amazing. I almost cried, and i would've if i hadn't been in class at the time. :)

This story is great, a nice plot line, good characterization, and one of the best endings I've read/ Edit, then publish. Please? )
SoDivine chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
Let me just congratulate you...this story was beautiful in every way.

It's absolutely perfect in my message you delivered was absolutely breath-taking.

I can relate to this very well, given the fact that I've lost someone dear to me too and in the same way as Jonah felt he learned so much about Becks.. I learned from this person too.

You should try to publish this because let me tell you, this is worth publishing...

Thank you for sharing it with us people at FP. :)
AmandaHold chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
i can't believe it's over. for the longest time, i hoped (god, i hoped so much) that there's be some magical cure or some sort of loop hole that would save Becka. i liked how you ended it with Jonah's pov for the dedication, it wraps everything up nicely. these last few chapters have been hard for me, trying to keep the tears at bay. throughout the whole story, you got all the emotions perfect and really appealed to the reader. congrats on finally finishing. did you ever think of writing a story in Jonah's pov now that Becka's gone?
AmandaHold chapter 33 . 3/30/2011
okay, so i really should be studying for an exam i have in like 4 hours but i was so happy to see your updates in my inbox. i just wanted to let you know, i loved this chapter. i loved how they all came together to make her birthday special but also to let her see her sister getting married, and vice versa so Vanessa could have her involved in the celebration.
LorriBetha chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
Gunna gove a quick apology first because I'm crying so hitting the keyboard with intentions that this comes out readable! That was so sad. But in a way, I, kind of like Jonah, finally accepted that she had to die. And it was such a beautiful ending.

I've loved this story so much, and I think I always will, but to be honest, I don't think I'll ever be able to read it again without breaking down in tears P Thank you for an amazing story (and I hope the fictional Jonah will be able to get on with his life happily in the future!)
lena-lou chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
Thank-you

There's so much depth in this. It's amazing. A pleasure to read. So thanks.
KillMeForever chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
wow... I read this story almost religiously, hoping that Becks would somehow be cured but knowing that it wouldn't make it much of a story if she did... and all I can really say is thank you.

Five years ago, my grandmother died from cancer. She lived a fantastic life, she had two children, she travelled the world, she had seven grandchildren who loved her. When she got sick, my family fell apart... we stopped talking properly, my mother and my uncle stopped talking, everyone fought and was tense, and it was so hard. When she passed away, no one was talking, no one was there for one another. We all felt guilty for tearing up the family, for stressing her out while she was so unwell, for making everyone else hurt more than they needed to.

Since then, I bullied my mother into talking to my uncle again, and we have some of her diaries... and now I understand a lot better.

In many ways, this story has helped to give me closure. It's fiction, it's not like you know what it feels like to die, to accept that you can't get better and let go, but reading it has made it a little easier for me to cope with it.

I had no one to talk to, my family was broken. no one wanted to help each other. The woman who'd held us together also tore us apart, indirectly. I've been struggling to come to terms with her absence in my life for five long years... and now I'm okay. not okay, but I feel like I can accept it better. you made death sound bearable, and made me feel okay for accepting it.

Thanks, again. You should try to get this published, because it really is such a moving story.

Love me xx
Bridgett-blah chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
Aw. This made me smile. After all that crying...:] I will never stop loving Jonah. I have to say, his has got to be one of my favorite male characters, out of everything I've read. Yupp.

Anyways. Wow.

Part of me doesnt want him to move on, because Becka was so perfect for him...But I want him to be happy. Rawr.

So yea. Awesome. I cant tell you enough how much I love this. It has to be one of my all time favorites. Wow. And now its over. WOWOW.
Bridgett-blah chapter 35 . 3/30/2011
OH god. Oh god oh god oh god. It took me five minutes before I could actually write this after finishing. Wow...Well, if/when you publish this, She'll have gotten a book publish :D But im still sad. D: Really, really sad. ugh. But, amazing. Wow. Fantastic. You need to share this story with the world, and not just online, the whhoole world. You have to get it published. I will make you. God. I cant believe its over. She's gone. She's really gone. I dont want to believe it, but I do. And I dont wanna say it, but I will: It wouldn't have been as good of a story if magically she lived. But, of course, that's the point. WOW. Well, just wanna say, this story absolutely blows me away, and I will always cry when I read it. I know I will.

Wow.
Bridgett-blah chapter 34 . 3/30/2011
Way to make me bawl. And wail. And sob and ugh. Wow. Holy shizz. I cant tell you enough how much of an amazing writer you are, and how amazing this story is. Wow. Wowowow I love bernie .
Bridgett-blah chapter 32 . 3/29/2011
Holy hell, I dont want this to end the way I know it will...D: I dont want her to know its okay for her to die, I dont want her to die! But, I mean, since shes gonna..well, then I think shes doing a good job of accepting it.
Bridgett-blah chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
Gah...Holy shizz, I absolutely love your story. It is absolutely amazing, and GR, I cried. AGAIN. UGH.
HoneyAppleEater chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
I can't even write properly right now because I am crying so much.

I am in love with this story. Seriously. It's completely amazing and I can't wait to see it published as a book sometime :) Because it seriously should be, it's that amazing.

Becka and Jonah and everyone from this story will stay with me forever and ever and ever and I will never forget what I have read in this story.

IT'S

FUCKING

AMAZING.

Thanks so much for putting some perspective on life, this story is forever in my heart.

Emily xx
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 35 . 3/29/2011
I cried.

Thanks for the brilliant story.
Allie chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I liked the beginning, but I felt as if it didn't really go well together when Becka finally left the hospital. I would have liked for her and Jonah to develop their relationship in the ward but I guess that's how you saw it. It was good, just not in the direction I was hoping for.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »