Reviews for Room 475
Wanchoo chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
I cried four times, and laughed till my sisters looked at me funny while reading this story thus far. And i'd definitely buy this book.
subtly.obvious chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
whenever i read this, i say im only gonna read one chapter, but i end up reading way more, when i really should be studying. I have an exam tommorow.

this is the first time i have ever said this, but i dont completely mind if you dont update until May 30th :p

the only reason i came online was to check my email and i ended up reading ALL this.

I LOVE this story, incase you didnt get that from the past few sentences.

its just so sad and i feel so bad for Jonah and i kinda hate becka for dying.

i have to go study now. i will review again when i read next when you update after my exams :P
subtly.obvious chapter 23 . 3/24/2011
so sad! i cried. :(
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is really original, and i am so happy i found it, sifting through all the other stuff.

I love the idea.

It is going straight on my favourites list to be read whenever i take a study break :D
Kaelyn Morton chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
if i'd known you hadn't updated in FOREVER, i wouldn't have raed it! update soon :(
Kaelyn Morton chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
love
Kaelyn Morton chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
so interested that i didnt wanna stop to review. love ;)
Kaelyn Morton chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
did i review the first chapter? idk. but...
diani chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
hi... me again...

one of the people who thought you were dead or that something happened to you

im really paranoid...

AND OMG IM WORRIED AGAIN! D:

haha

please please give me a sign you're fine!

xoxo

Ps. best. story. EVARR!
Lena chapter 30 . 3/5/2011
Hi Kayla,

I wanted to tell you that I find your story amazing.

Here I am, up at four, no five in the morning crying big salty tears for Becka.

I'm the reader who loves happy endings and I can't think of a more deserving couple to have one.

Still, it really depends on our definition of happy, doesn't it? I'll be glad if Becka can leave with a peaceful mind and all those who love her will remember her dearly. Cause that's how much you've made me love your characters. :)

I also wanted to mention that in the scene with not-so-harry, lawrence, bernie and of course becka, i believe you mean to use 'waiver', not waver. I hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but if I were to write such a beautiful story, I wouldn't want a typo to interfere. I hate those words where spellcheck can't tell the difference between right and wrong. :P I usually bug my friends to check it through.

I think you're amazingly talented and I can't wait to read more.

Everything you write feels chillingly real and... poignant(? (I don't know if that's te write word.))

I hope I've cheered you on :S, because you certainly have deserved that after giving me hours of occupation and taking me on a journey.

With regards,

Lena
ForeverInfinity chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
AGKLASKJGJDKASG. NOO. MARRY HIM.

Gah.

But I see her point of view... and his.

I was listening to Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen and then it hit me. BAM, this song is pretty good for this story. Seriously.

I love the song. And this chapter. And every other chapter. Even the ones that I haven't read yet.

Yeah. :D

ForeverInfinity chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
I love the stuff at the top. It's amazing. Deep and whatnot.

Maybe crushing that guy's nose was pretty harsh, but you know, he deserved it. :D

Overall, I loved it.

ForeverInfinity chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
...She's going to die?

I swear, I almost cried.

ForeverInfinity chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I love this, I love this, I love this.

It's amazing. Truly.

I'm not sure what else to say...

So yeah.

Bye!

BehindxThexEyes chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I love how this story is both sad and fun to read...if that's even possible. Can't wait to see what happens next!
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »