Reviews for Room 475
bridgettblah chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
Gah...Holy shizz, I absolutely love your story. It is absolutely amazing, and GR, I cried. AGAIN. UGH.
HoneyAppleEater chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
I can't even write properly right now because I am crying so much.

I am in love with this story. Seriously. It's completely amazing and I can't wait to see it published as a book sometime :) Because it seriously should be, it's that amazing.

Becka and Jonah and everyone from this story will stay with me forever and ever and ever and I will never forget what I have read in this story.

Thanks so much for putting some perspective on life, this story is forever in my heart.

Emily xx
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 35 . 3/29/2011
I cried.

Thanks for the brilliant story.
Allie chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I liked the beginning, but I felt as if it didn't really go well together when Becka finally left the hospital. I would have liked for her and Jonah to develop their relationship in the ward but I guess that's how you saw it. It was good, just not in the direction I was hoping for.
Wanchoo chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
I cried four times, and laughed till my sisters looked at me funny while reading this story thus far. And i'd definitely buy this book.
subtly.obvious chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
whenever i read this, i say im only gonna read one chapter, but i end up reading way more, when i really should be studying. I have an exam tommorow.

this is the first time i have ever said this, but i dont completely mind if you dont update until May 30th :p

the only reason i came online was to check my email and i ended up reading ALL this.

I LOVE this story, incase you didnt get that from the past few sentences.

its just so sad and i feel so bad for Jonah and i kinda hate becka for dying.

i have to go study now. i will review again when i read next when you update after my exams :P
subtly.obvious chapter 23 . 3/24/2011
so sad! i cried. :(
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is really original, and i am so happy i found it, sifting through all the other stuff.

I love the idea.

It is going straight on my favourites list to be read whenever i take a study break :D
Kaelyn Morton chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
if i'd known you hadn't updated in FOREVER, i wouldn't have raed it! update soon :(
Kaelyn Morton chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Kaelyn Morton chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
so interested that i didnt wanna stop to review. love ;)
Kaelyn Morton chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
did i review the first chapter? idk. but...
diani chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
hi... me again...

one of the people who thought you were dead or that something happened to you

im really paranoid...

please please give me a sign you're fine!

Ps. best. story. EVARR!
Lena chapter 30 . 3/5/2011
Hi Kayla,

I wanted to tell you that I find your story amazing.

Here I am, up at four, no five in the morning crying big salty tears for Becka.

I'm the reader who loves happy endings and I can't think of a more deserving couple to have one.

Still, it really depends on our definition of happy, doesn't it? I'll be glad if Becka can leave with a peaceful mind and all those who love her will remember her dearly. Cause that's how much you've made me love your characters. :)

I also wanted to mention that in the scene with not-so-harry, lawrence, bernie and of course becka, i believe you mean to use 'waiver', not waver. I hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but if I were to write such a beautiful story, I wouldn't want a typo to interfere. I hate those words where spellcheck can't tell the difference between right and wrong. :P I usually bug my friends to check it through.

I think you're amazingly talented and I can't wait to read more.

Everything you write feels chillingly real and... poignant(? (I don't know if that's te write word.))

I hope I've cheered you on :S, because you certainly have deserved that after giving me hours of occupation and taking me on a journey.

With regards,

ForeverInfinity chapter 22 . 2/25/2011

But I see her point of view... and his.

I was listening to Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen and then it hit me. BAM, this song is pretty good for this story. Seriously.

I love the song. And this chapter. And every other chapter. Even the ones that I haven't read yet.

Yeah. :D