Reviews for Room 475
Bridgett-blah chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
Gah...Holy shizz, I absolutely love your story. It is absolutely amazing, and GR, I cried. AGAIN. UGH.
HoneyAppleEater chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
I can't even write properly right now because I am crying so much.

I am in love with this story. Seriously. It's completely amazing and I can't wait to see it published as a book sometime :) Because it seriously should be, it's that amazing.

Becka and Jonah and everyone from this story will stay with me forever and ever and ever and I will never forget what I have read in this story.

IT'S

FUCKING

AMAZING.

Thanks so much for putting some perspective on life, this story is forever in my heart.

Emily xx
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 35 . 3/29/2011
I cried.

Thanks for the brilliant story.
Allie chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I liked the beginning, but I felt as if it didn't really go well together when Becka finally left the hospital. I would have liked for her and Jonah to develop their relationship in the ward but I guess that's how you saw it. It was good, just not in the direction I was hoping for.
Wanchoo chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
I cried four times, and laughed till my sisters looked at me funny while reading this story thus far. And i'd definitely buy this book.
subtly.obvious chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
whenever i read this, i say im only gonna read one chapter, but i end up reading way more, when i really should be studying. I have an exam tommorow.

this is the first time i have ever said this, but i dont completely mind if you dont update until May 30th :p

the only reason i came online was to check my email and i ended up reading ALL this.

I LOVE this story, incase you didnt get that from the past few sentences.

its just so sad and i feel so bad for Jonah and i kinda hate becka for dying.

i have to go study now. i will review again when i read next when you update after my exams :P
subtly.obvious chapter 23 . 3/24/2011
so sad! i cried. :(
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is really original, and i am so happy i found it, sifting through all the other stuff.

I love the idea.

It is going straight on my favourites list to be read whenever i take a study break :D
Kaelyn Morton chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
if i'd known you hadn't updated in FOREVER, i wouldn't have raed it! update soon :(
Kaelyn Morton chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
love
Kaelyn Morton chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
so interested that i didnt wanna stop to review. love ;)
Kaelyn Morton chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
did i review the first chapter? idk. but...
diani chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
hi... me again...

one of the people who thought you were dead or that something happened to you

im really paranoid...

AND OMG IM WORRIED AGAIN! D:

haha

please please give me a sign you're fine!

xoxo

Ps. best. story. EVARR!
Lena chapter 30 . 3/5/2011
Hi Kayla,

I wanted to tell you that I find your story amazing.

Here I am, up at four, no five in the morning crying big salty tears for Becka.

I'm the reader who loves happy endings and I can't think of a more deserving couple to have one.

Still, it really depends on our definition of happy, doesn't it? I'll be glad if Becka can leave with a peaceful mind and all those who love her will remember her dearly. Cause that's how much you've made me love your characters. :)

I also wanted to mention that in the scene with not-so-harry, lawrence, bernie and of course becka, i believe you mean to use 'waiver', not waver. I hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but if I were to write such a beautiful story, I wouldn't want a typo to interfere. I hate those words where spellcheck can't tell the difference between right and wrong. :P I usually bug my friends to check it through.

I think you're amazingly talented and I can't wait to read more.

Everything you write feels chillingly real and... poignant(? (I don't know if that's te write word.))

I hope I've cheered you on :S, because you certainly have deserved that after giving me hours of occupation and taking me on a journey.

With regards,

Lena
ForeverInfinity chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
AGKLASKJGJDKASG. NOO. MARRY HIM.

Gah.

But I see her point of view... and his.

I was listening to Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen and then it hit me. BAM, this song is pretty good for this story. Seriously.

I love the song. And this chapter. And every other chapter. Even the ones that I haven't read yet.

Yeah. :D