Reviews for The Daughters of the Elements
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
Hmm... nice. Uh... just wondering... i know that u've probably been asked this a number of times, but y r so many chapters blank? I thought that it was kinda confusing but i'm starting to get it. I think.
Element Godess chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
The last 2 chapters are very confusing. Maybe you should do a summary of what happened so far, in the next chapter. And why are several chapters left blank? Try to fix Truely _
FreedomWriter92 chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
Stone? *eyes glued on computer screen* keep talking...update soon!
FreedomWriter92 chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
I kinda got confused on this chapter. You might want to reread it. I cdidn't know if the baby was a girl or a boy, there was something confusing. Please fix it, thank you!
FreedomWriter92 chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Finally, a REAL chapter! No offense, but what was up w/ those blank chapters? Well, I love this one. (And I have NOT given you flames, I don't like to give people flames).
FreedomWriter92 chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
Seriously, what's going on? I understand that the chapter names are black, but the chapter itself?
FreedomWriter92 chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
*blank page* what's going on?
FreedomWriter92 chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
And...well, here?
FreedomWriter92 chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
And here?
FreedomWriter92 chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Why isn't there anything here?
FreedomWriter92 chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
But the daughter survived. Sorry if I haven't been reading, busy life on the zone. Please don't be mad at me. Next chapter!
FreedomWriter92 chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Dude, that is so, so sad. But at the beggning the point-of-view was the queen's right? I'll figure it out.
FreedomWriter92 chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Wait...I didn't get the marriage thing. Could you explain? Wait, it's too late, huh? Well, I'll find out. Nice chapter!
FreedomWriter92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Let's see...nice intro.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
I liked the first few chapters. But, I was wondering if you had had troubles uploading chapters 6-10? I don't know if I should keep reading or stop and wait...
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »